Pokerbonus and pokerapp

Sabrina92

Hi. My name is sabrina and i Loves poker. I Played poker app with my handy. Why i cant opened a Table and start as First Player on table. Thats bull❤️♥️❤️. Always they Put me on table. I will choose table in Cashgame or sitandgo. Not automatic. And the second point is, youre welcome deposit Bonus is very Hard too completed. Sorry guys my english ist so good. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the community.

The reason is the protection of hobby players and to nourish the running of the action. Unfortunately many of regs would chose the sit in first and wait for the fish option (like in ******* for example) if that option would be implemented.

I don't know many about the current bonus options but if you find hard to complete within the prescribed period you can extend it via Live Chat and in the bonus shop you can redeem your points to cash tickets which clearing also contributes to the bonus.

Hi @Sabrina92, I am trying to understand the issue with the Welcome Bonus but failing unfortunately.

The Bonus you opted in as a Welcome Bonus is the Poker bonus which you are completing as you play, and I see you already unlocked the first 3 steps out of 5 :) Congrats on that! Could you let me know if you meant maybe another Bonus which you find hard to complete?

Bonuses usually, especially if they are targeted to a specific product, they have heightened turnover requirements on all other products to make make sure it's used to what it was indented for.

@psrquack thank you for responding to this post, I completely agree with you! :) Edited a bit there :) Hope you don't mind!

Former Community Moderator

Archived