Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Yeah, my fix didn't last too long either Laugh

IMG_20210324_093454.jpg

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Thanks for the details guys! Managed to reproduce it, but worth noting I could still sign in even with that message shown, and it disappears once logged in. We're looking into it
0 Likes
dJ_b0rG
Rank 10
Rank 10

One more bug I found today.

I had 1 ticket 50euro MTT and 1 ticket 50euro Unibet Open

I want to register for the satelite of 250euro unibet open, and then I think my ticket for 50euro Unibet Open would be automatically chosen, but my 50euro MTT was chosen. So, I didn't look and clicked "register", so I 'lost' my 50euro MTT ticket for this satelite...

So please fix this so that automatically 50euro ticket for unibet open is taken by the program as 1st choice, when you want to register for unibet open.

P.S. Also give me new 50euro MTT ticket Smile

@Stubbe-Unibet 

0 Likes
Sparrow473
Rank 16
Rank 16

Hey, @Stubbe-Unibet ,

today I played PLO4 on mobile (yes, I like to live dangereusly) and the table froze out. Just the restart helped.

20210324_224611.jpg

FYA

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Sparrow473, @Livertool, the mobile "Disconnected" error has now been fixed - you'll need to update the app Smile
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@dJ_b0rG, Sorry about the late reply. This has always been the case. Tickets used to be chosen based on date they were credited. Now they're chosen based on expiry date; so the next ticket to expire will be the default. I do agree that for Unibet Open it makes sense to have a different logic in place, but not something we can prioritize now. You no longer have a €50 UO ticket, so can't credit a generic one
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Sparrow473, @Livertool, the mobile "Disconnected" error has now been fixed - you'll need to update the app Smile

Yup, worked like a charm again Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Sparrow473
Rank 16
Rank 16
successlaw
Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

This black screen before to enter  pass and log in stays sometimes 5 minutes and i have to close and reopen it again.

Hope this will be fixed

thisss.png

Thanks

0 Likes