cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Everything was working fine until one table was closed. After that bet chips in other table went hiding until i restarted app.

Screenshot_20210407-211009~2.png

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

I have chips there in the top left corner for several months in my poker app. I think chips from ante are going there. 

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

I've tried reproducing this chips issue without much luck, so if you experience it frequently, I'd love to know what you think might be causing it, and perhaps you could even keep an eye out for it next time you play to try and identify the root cause. We will have our QA team work on it as well.

Any info will be rewarded with bonuspoints (if your local law allows it Smile )

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@successlaw wrote:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

This black screen before to enter  pass and log in stays sometimes 5 minutes and i have to close and reopen it again.

Hope this will be fixed

thisss.png

Thanks

Haven't seen anyone else with this issue, so please have a look at: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/A-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/m-p/303376#M45365

0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I've tried reproducing this chips issue without much luck, so if you experience it frequently, I'd love to know what you think might be causing it, and perhaps you could even keep an eye out for it next time you play to try and identify the root cause. We will have our QA team work on it as well.

Any info will be rewarded with bonuspoints (if your local law allows it Smile )

Only thing i can think of ,and what went wrong there (maybe), is that i registered 2 or 3 tables in vertical mode and tried to switch it to split tables. Didn't work so i turned device to landscape view and it worked out fine until i closed the first table in up left.

Why (maybe) there? I don't know if split tables should even be available in vertical mode cause i've got it working that way only once or twice. So should it work that way or should i stop trying that?

0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

For the frequently aspect, looked at my old whinings and same thing happened here. Didn't see chips in the top corner then so that is why i didn't know what was going on.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Poker-release-notes-3-5/m-p/376212#M56011

0 Likes