cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Early next week is the current estimate I've got on the top-up issue. We're really sorry about the delay in getting this fixed!

As an apology, I'll increase the priority of an improved top-up setup (potentially auto top-up, but it has some license complications)
Panamera
Rank 10
Rank 10

buggylist.png

Tournament list bug

buggylist2.png

I checked one more lobby and there it is also

Edit: It is everywhere (late reg games), is it suppost to be like that?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Panamera, what exactly are we looking at here? Not clear what the issue is Smile
0 Likes
Panamera
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet  Seems now to me that there is no issue, I thought that the placement numbers 6 and 9 are out of order.

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
If you're playing cash games on Windows and affected by the top-up issue, please give this client version a go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtj8ac69yopb1o5/unibetpoker-3.5.1-signed.exe?dl=1

We will try to push the change within 48 hours.
PRO8L3M
Rank 9
Rank 9

Works for me, thank you.

0 Likes
spid3rix
Rank 10
Rank 10
The new patch works perfect
0 Likes
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet  Thanks for fixing that top up bug asap already! Now give me a fold button hotkey Very Happy

0 Likes
Sparrow473
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thx for the hotfix @Stubbe-Unibet !

One small question: MTT player of the year promo in the description and even in the T&C there is 2020 everywhere. Is it just the hungarian version or all of them looks like that?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Sparrow473, thanks for reporting that Smile mostly an issue with the Hungarian version, even though the English one does mention 2020 in the T&C as well. I've forwarded it to the responsible team and should be fixed in a matter of days Smile
0 Likes