Poker release notes 3.5

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 16th February
Next release: 23rd March

Not the biggest release but several visual improvements as well as a few bug fixes.

Promotions:

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Mystery Jackpot Mania Happy Hours with 100x Jackpots, 8th Feb – 10th March
  • Moving on Up (cash games) 15th Feb – 14th March
  • Valentine’s Day with mission “From Poker with Love” 12th Feb – 16th Feb. Ticket tournament on the 17th Feb.

Included in this release:

• UOS XI 26th Feb – 21st March, bubble burster MTT on 24th March
  • 7-year anniversary Prize Drop, 18th March – 30th April
  • St. Patrick’s Promo 13th March – 16th March, Ticket tournament on 17th March
  • March Mission

Coming in next release:

• HexaPro Daily Races 1st April – 25 April
  • April Missions

New features/Improvements

• Icon legend in MTT Specific Lobby

2113915822_specificlobbylegend.thumb.png.58f84df03141735eec2b8e57a3879fbb.png

• Cash game topup improvements:
    • Initial buy-in “ratio” (say for example 50 bb or 100bb) to cash games are saved for each player.
    • However each table will keep a “local save” of the most recent buyin or topup position of the buyin slider in the popup. So say a player normally buy ins for 50bb but due to “good” opponents he might want to set that specific table to be 100bb´s.
  • Improved margins in notification areas
  • Removed the blind level 25-50 for HexaPro Banzai only
  • Improved the ticket icon in MTT lobby indicating MTT`s you have tickets to and setting correct ticket type icon to sub-menu for your tickets, as well as replaced the sub-menu ticket icon with game format specific one

ticket_icon.thumb.png.9b2e23caa9ee3c068c51f87bc63e988a.png

• One additional background

733016744_newbackgrounds.thumb.png.cb8dcea136d41ea3242e2fb6a98a7164.png

• Improved High Hand widget
    • Added “Current Leader” Alias
    • Improved hand ranking text, i.e. “Trips” -> “Three of a Kind”
    • Write out full Poker game type text, i.e “NLHE” -> “No Limit Texas Hold’em”
    • Increased card symbols
    • Miscellaneous small design improvements

44485100_highhand.thumb.png.26cd63c642c1464d0a803b74d6b90825.png

• King of Flips support added on redesigned client
  • Norwegian Championship graphics

nm3.png.189afa6a69e78c56dc8fe1ea3dfc8fa3.pngnm2.jpg.5858d0ac664929e36fd287796dabf839.jpgnm1.jpg.6ff2c2fbeb6c19b0ba37265c073573a3.jpg

Bug fixes

• Gift box (promotions) icon in the client footer that was not shown if player has no active missions or promotions running, even if leaderboards are running, is now shown in all states.
  • Hand replayer view of 9 handed MTT in portrait cut some player positions
  • Sorting of Prize pool in Full MTT lobby will now include potential Bounty prizepool
  • If players join a SNG tournament by selecting “Play Another” in end screen and disconnects while player is waiting for other players there was an issue with missing elements with the new SNG starting. 
  • Greyed out HexaPro tickets in Bonus Shop (that player cannot afford to buy) are now in the same grey shade as the rest of the tickets in Bonus Shop.

Compliance

• Exclude DK from promotions:
    • No DK players can receive February Mission
    • No visuals for Jackpot Mania
    • Excluded from Moving on Up
    • Excluded New Player Mission
    • Excluded from Double Trouble and Super Double Trouble
    • No more Welcome tickets

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 16/02/2021 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

unibets.PNG.f05ae5d96c750f538c16e5b49389b9f4.PNG

Guys, everytime you do attempt to make some seemingly small changes, I'm really, really scared,  because it seems to be so hit or miss with how it works, and these seemingly small changes are huge for a people that are spending hours at tables.

Right now the slider is always on MIN whenerever I want to toup my table. Prior to update, I think it was mostly on max? I remember that I had to slide it to max only sometimes.

Hope it get fixed soon, Im not even dreaming about such an technical marvels like autorebuy in 2021, but please, just dont make me click like 5 times before I want to rebuy, everytime, 200 times per session.

• Like 4

@PRO8L3M wrote:

unibets.PNG.2770cdc4394489716aec0e28a0f47f92.PNG

Guys, everytime you do attempt to make some seemingly small changes, I'm really, really scared,  because it seems to be so hit or miss with how it works, and these seemingly small changes are huge for a people that are spending hours at tables.

Right now the slider is always on MIN whenerever I want to toup my table. Prior to update, I think it was mostly on max? I remember that I had to slide it to max only sometimes.

Hope it get fixed soon, Im not even dreaming about such an technical marvels like autorebuy in 2021, but please, just dont make me click like 5 times before I want to rebuy, everytime, 200 times per session.

@Stubbe-Unibet  please! This bug is really annoying!

• Like 1

@PRO8L3M what other seemingly small changes have caused serious issues for you recently? :)

We are of course really sorry about the issue, and it is being worked on. Auto top-up I won't comment at this stage, but we are looking into ways of reducing the number of clicks on cash games :)

• Like 3

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@PRO8L3Mwhat other seemingly small changes have caused serious issues for you recently? :)

We are of course really sorry about the issue, and it is being worked on. Auto top-up I won't comment at this stage, but we are looking into ways of reducing the number of clicks on cash games :)

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I know that question was not for me, but for example you took away the "number of flops sawn" what was very good to keep daily track on

volume..(yeah i know we could watch time and calculate:)),..

You were promised some better some day.. may some years from now:) (as usual, like promising for years now, some hand history

availability..)

But when we ask monthly results you need weeks to deliver, and say go to the support instead..

The rebuy btw never worked correctly..." max by default".. LOL, last time get better a bit,now worst than ever..:)

But hey one day maybe...

PEACE!

Early next week is the current estimate I've got on the top-up issue. We're really sorry about the delay in getting this fixed!

As an apology, I'll increase the priority of an improved top-up setup (potentially auto top-up, but it has some license complications)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not enough space on memorycard can cause this kind of issue @Livertool ? 

I have similar problem at PP, i can register to any tourney, but the table doesnt open. They keep telling me to reinstall the 10th time, send new screenshots, new videos, but none of them mentioned memory. 

And the opposite of Unibet, PP didnt offer any refund. 

@cris1285 wrote:

Not enough space on memorycard can cause this kind of issue @Livertool ? 

I have similar problem at PP, i can register to any tourney, but the table doesnt open. They keep telling me to reinstall the 10th time, send new screenshots, new videos, but none of them mentioned memory. 

And the opposite of Unibet, PP didnt offer any refund. 

16 gb free space so doubt that is it. Tables did open but they were weird, lacking graphics and didn't see what other players did. Turned tablet if it gets fixed with that but only got worse and then i just went all in every hand. What else there is to do...:laugh:

• Like 1