cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Again had same problem with addon, had to take extra rebuy to get addon. Tournament ID 21458087, Superqualifier to IPO #8.

If I forget this problem, I'd say that new client is surprisingly goodThumbs Up

0 Likes
Rank 7
Rank 7

I would like to see a function in MTT switching the stack from chips to the big blinds right at the table by clicking on your stack. so that this function is implemented as in most poker rooms(poker stars, party poker, gg, ipoker, wpn)

Rank 10
Rank 10

@UnibetPoker I agree, it would be great to have such a function.

0 Likes
Rank 17
Rank 17
i have to say i like it is now....no click on stack to see chips or bb view...
that u can change it in settings is enough for me
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

Had some issues on the iPad where when I'm playing 4 tables and leave all tables next bb it sometimes mucks up the order of buttons vs the right tables for a small second. So one table would close leaving me with 3 and like it doesn't know what table goes with which action buttons as table priority is on.

Also what's the deal with that hand replayer on mobile, I've mentioned before that the place where the replayer buttons are is just terrible as it's right where the action buttons are for the tables so when you want to have a quick look at the replayer you end up pushing random buttons like raise which then minraises on a table which is 'dangerous'  as someone could 4b and you raising it by accident. Poor design to start with like no testing was done there. 

Would also be good if the hand replayer was available when playing 4 tables and not just 3 or less.

0 Likes
Rank 9
Rank 9

I still seem to have the app crash at least once a night. Using iOS app and iPhone XR. 

0 Likes
Rank 19
Rank 19

Still not happy with the layout. 

The text is too small when you resize tables to the  smallest size. Just difficult to read. Also the blinds are  positioned slightly wrong so a bit confusing. 

0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15
Rank 10
Rank 10
  • High Hand: 10th November – 30th November
    Is this promo will eligable to players from Ukraine?
0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

Logged in on the app on my iPhone this morning and was fine, then at lunch time I gave in password and screen went white. Closing and trying again gave same result, had to delete app and reinstall and works fine again.

0 Likes