Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@miziel, you should have received an onsite message about this yesterday Smile

Yes, you need to uninstall, download from site and re-install Smile
Rank 10
Rank 10

One quick thing I just caught... On mobile (android) I logged in with password for the first time.

I logged out in the main menu. And now the app logs in without any verification prompt - very convinient  but a bit insecure I guess Happyshy

Is that by design?

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

Sorting by prize pool not working perfectly.

1column.pngcolumn.png

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nvm, it's only for bounty tournaments, it lists by main prizepool, so it is how it should be.

0 Likes
Rank 6
Rank 6

I can't update/reinstall the client after the latest updates:

fbc5ff3801d386d47a86955fbb8ae105.png

When I press OK, the client just shuts down and nothing happens. I tried to reinstall the client but it didn't help. I had no problems prior to this latest update.

0 Likes
Rank 20
Rank 20

@samup

Had the same thing. You need to uninstall the client then download it from Unibet website and install it. Then this update will go smoothly. At least that was in my case.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Rank 17
Rank 17

Yes, just download the app from Unibet website and it will work. 

0 Likes
Rank 6
Rank 6

I tried that already multiple times but it's still not working. Anything else I could try?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@samup wrote:

I tried that already multiple times but it's still not working. Anything else I could try?

Hi @samup,

When you install the client choose a different folder from the default one during installaion. Just changing "Unibet Poker" to "Unibet Poker Client" for example should solve it

0 Likes
Rank 5
Rank 5

Due to recent changes of German regulations, Germans no longer access the poker software.

Since Austria is also run via de.unibet.com is affected as well and blocked without any regulatory reasons. Because of this fact Austrians can also not play properly on Unibet (no software access, only 4 tables via the browser).

Please add a Bug fix to the next update, removing the Austrian login from de.unibet.com and add it to unibet.com

Furthermore if a fix for the German version is implemented and they can play 4 tables in the software, please be mindful and do not lump Austria in with Germany again, resulting in suffering from a 4 tables cap for no reason.

Cheers.