Poker release notes 3.1

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes prize projections are missing

to fast /sensitive scrolling trough tournoments.

when using browser, auto jumping back on table , when searching other tournoment , or doing something in lobby  (active hand can be inform by sound or visual, its enough )

1954682673_UNibet2020-10-23123536.thumb.jpg.90c542bdc4056c50e418aab394b90d9f.jpg

Wrong name or not-updated alias from lobby and table

1105822295_UNibet2020-10-23123537.jpg.63564cbf38563265aed5a7b1afc9dc8a.jpg

This has been the same for many releases. Button moves from this seat to next then snaps back and is in the wrong spot. Then jumps 2 spots to get to right seat for following hand

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

@Stubbe-Unibetsorry for bothering you with this, but it is perhaps because the lack of my english skills I don' understand you clearly.

I originally posted that pic with the missing projection again in 3.1 which was the biggest issue in 3.0, and I thought that it was fixed with the release (updated manually). But you've written: "it's difficult to do a fix/repair, when you can't release a change - kind of the point".

So is it mean that you couldn't release the repair of the missing projection bug or what? Could we wait for it or just let's try to win all the tournaments so no question what will we win?:laugh:

the copy hand history sometime works too paiste into icmizer sometimes not, would it be possible to just copy the whole torny hand history on a deep run for example so we can use icmizer, seem fine if the history are all anonymous? their currently not anonymouse and you can add a whole torny manualy its just gonna take a little extra time and it isnt anonymous atm so you can just recreate the hand replay in icmizer might aswell just have the whole replayer in game. @Stubbe-Unibet im abit cponfused with this feature

I would like to see a function in MTT switching the stack from chips to the big blinds right at the table by clicking on your stack. so that this function is implemented as in most poker rooms(poker stars, party poker, gg, ipoker, wpn)

• Like 1

Had some issues on the iPad where when I'm playing 4 tables and leave all tables next bb it sometimes mucks up the order of buttons vs the right tables for a small second. So one table would close leaving me with 3 and like it doesn't know what table goes with which action buttons as table priority is on.

Also what's the deal with that hand replayer on mobile, I've mentioned before that the place where the replayer buttons are is just terrible as it's right where the action buttons are for the tables so when you want to have a quick look at the replayer you end up pushing random buttons like raise which then minraises on a table which is 'dangerous'  as someone could 4b and you raising it by accident. Poor design to start with like no testing was done there. 

Would also be good if the hand replayer was available when playing 4 tables and not just 3 or less.