Poker release notes 29/11/2017 - v2.12.0

Chris-Unibet

We had a release this morning on desktop web, download and on Android. iOS will follow within a couple of days.

New Features and Improvements:

• Added information under 'Bonus shop' section
  • Ability to setup tournaments with different duration for each blind level (no immediat changes to the schedule but most likely in the upcoming weeks). 
  • Multiple improvements for iPhone X

Promotions:

Pages are being updated. I'll re-add the links once they're ready. 

Bug fixes:

• Fixed bug where twitch TV icon was visible when it wasn't suppose to be
  • Fixed bug where Quick Tournament lobby was not always getting updated
  • Fixed but related to a 2 Seat SNG Challenge

@Chris-Unibet everytime I'm trying to update poker app there is an error message (I have seen it for months) and I need to try again or even reinstall app to complete the update (unfortunately I don't have a screenshot). Also there is a Sunday Entitled MTT in the top of description of the December mission. And there is a "404 error" when I'm trying to open "Xmas Bonus" link😃

@yarik_gr, you're on desktop right? Could you let me know what error message you get and when do you get it? For example, does it stop during the installation (when you see the progress bar), or when you launch the client after the installation

@LIVIDZX, I'll pass your comments to the devs. Do you have to uninstall / reinstall to make it work?

@BBC, It won't need a deposit. It will require to play 3 days in a row from mobile at the end of december. I'll post the link once the page is ready. It's a small promotion from 20th til 28th December. 

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

@yarik_gr, you're on desktop right? Could you let me know what error message you get and when do you get it? For example, does it stop during the installation (when you see the progress bar), or when you launch the client after the installation

@Chris-Unibet It stop during the installation. I don't remember the message, but it was like "Installation error. Do you want to restart the app?" I will send you screenshot next time this happens.

Hi @Pucuri88,

I believe you are still on 2.10.0 Android version (released in late September) and we had an issue with this build where the automated update doesn't work for Android 7+ users.

Could you please try to uninstall the app and reinstalling it from http:www.unibet.com/apps/poker (page is available from Android devices only)?

Then that should work for future ones. 

Archived