Poker release notes 26/07/2018 - v2.8.0

Chris-Unibet

Small release during summer time:

New Features and Improvements:

• Added the ability to exclude a tournament type from the filters in the Full Tournaments Schedule
  • Promotion leaderboards are now integrated in the client (more improvements to come in the future regarding the way it works)
  • Added sound when there are only few seconds left to act
  • Changed sound when it is your turn to act (we may lower the volume of that sound depending on feedbacks - it doesn't need a client release)
  • Added ‘Banzai Texas’ and ‘Banzai Omaha’ to filters under History > Challenge 

Promotions:

Bug fixes:

•  Fixed a problem with Android sounds not working as expected on some devices
  •  Fixed issue where Fold button was sometimes disappearing after short disconnection
  • Fixed issue where an extra table was somethimes openeing
  • Added DX10 exceptions to allow some players with old graphic cards to use download desktop client (we can add more exceions case by case if get reports from players)  
  • Fixed confirmation message sometimes missing when logging out

For now, only the Windows download client has been released. Web, Mac and Android will follow shortly today. iOS will likely take a couple of days before being available in the appstore. 

Added DX10 exceptions to allow some players with old graphic cards to use download desktop client (we can add more exceions case by case) 

@Chris-Unibetsounds promising, do you know if this will work with intel integrated graphics cards, and if it doesn't is it worth me requesting for an exception on case by case basis

There seems to be an issue with the client if you autoupdate on windows 10, heard a few cases, the tournament lobby is just blank and the filters get stuck, doing a clean install fixes it and it works just fine after, so if anyone has this issue just download it from the site. On windows 7 it worked fine after the autoupdate. Android as well works fine.

The sound notification is great, would be nice if it beeped when your timebank is about to end as well maybe. Not 100% sure about that :)

Will do some more tests later to make sure everything works fine on my systems 

I can't open the client anymore on my macbook

Popup appears - update available, download yes/no -

if I choose no client closes

if I choose yes message popup's - file corrupted, try again yes/no

If i choose no client closes

if i choose yes, I get again file corrupted message

@rizn wrote:

I can't open the client anymore on my macbook

Popup appears - update available, download yes/no -

if I choose no client closes

if I choose yes message popup's - file corrupted, try again yes/no

If i choose no client closes

if i choose yes, I get again file corrupted message

@rizn, try downloading the latest version from the website and installing that rather than using the updater.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hi @SkilfulPoker,

Yes, I believe Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3 and i5) have been added. @rattas2, can you now start the client on your machine?

Hi @FeelsBadMan,  do you know who else had the same issue. We've told CS to keep an eye open and will investigate and more reports would help if this is widespread.

Hi @rizn, could you please try to uninstall the client and reinstall by downloading it from the site again? https://www.unibet.com/poker
(
edit: too late, can't beat MoreTBC  :Smile:)

Hi! Sounds good with the update but I have a problem with tourney schedule. The schedule is just blank ... I have tried to uninstall and download the client from the website, did not work unfortunately. What can I do?

Regards Raegar

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi @FeelsBadMan,  do you know who else had the same issue. We've told CS to keep an eye open and will investigate and more reports would help if this is widespread.

I've first heard about these issues on hensies stream and that's where I heard that I should do a clean install.

Hensiepensie had the same issue on stream, Windows 10 64 bit , his issue fixed itself after he updated his geforce drivers. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/162085788?t=01h44m28s  ... he was using the small tournament lobby in the main client window to register stuff. 

@wwaanneess and @Hotzonicu seemed to have had some issues with auto updating as well but looking back at the vod they might have had different issues than this. 

Didn't see anyone else complaining about this on twitch (not many twitch streams either these days :) ), so it's probably an issue that only affects a small number of people/systems. 

Also I played a couple of sessions, a ton of cash tables and a ton of mtt tables for a few hours, had no issues, so apart from that little hiccup the update seemed pretty good :Smile:

I've just had a bug where chips were invisible when my table opened after late regging an MTT. I've played other MTTs since the last update and this is the only time I've had the bug.

305349451_2017-07-2721_12_33-1-DaVitscheUnibetOpenBountyHunt-25_50(6172985).png.7339776ea5efb5a0824922b99927969f.png

Reopening the table didn't help, but it was fixed by restarting the client.

Also, for the MTT requirements of the Raffle, do multientry tournaments count as multiple or single mtt played ?

''Play 40 Tournaments per week and you get a free entry to the raffle;''

-If you say play 10 multientry tournaments with 4 entries each, do you get entry ?

Interesting. I had the same problem yesterday morning. Unibet website showed correct funds, but the program and web client showed 0 €. They also did not show my profile buttons, but showed correct challenges as if only partial data was loaded. Cash games didn't show on the list, but tournament lobby was accessible and it showed registered tournaments and my tickets. I restarted several times, but it didn't help. I then registered to a tournament and the saldo appeared.

''European Open Raffle'' is supposedly well underway and there is no way for players to track their tickets/ entries/earned, at all ?
Could we at least  have answers to any of these questions raised but unanswered in the last, 4 days :

@polarbear wrote:

@Chris-Unibet for the raffle tournaments are equal with sng ?

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

'' See 200 flops per week in cash games and you get a free entry to the raffle; ''

Will Banzai also count, for cash games parts ?

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

Also, for the MTT requirements of the Raffle, do multientry tournaments count as multiple or single mtt played ?

-If you say play 10 multientry tournaments with 4 entries each, do you get entry ?

?

Nobody is answering in Poker, and it is already 2 days into first week

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/european-open-raffle

Could we at least  have answers to these questions raised but unanswered in the last, 4 days :

@polarbear wrote:

@@@Chris-Unibet for the raffle tournaments are equal with sng ?

-If you play one SNG, does it count as 1 'tournament' as well ?

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

'' See 200 flops per week in cash games and you get a free entry to the raffle; ''

Will Banzai also count, for cash games parts ?

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

-If you let's say play 10 multientry tournaments with 4 entries each, do you get entry ?

?

Archived