cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ignoring Rank 9
Rank 9
Unibet Employee Chris-Unibet
Unibet Employee

Many thanks for the quick reports and all the information provided. It's beeing investigated. I'd suggest to use the Web client for now. I'll come back as soon as possible with news or questions. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anyone else affected, please still report it. 

0 Likes
Camilio Rank 18
Rank 18

Almost half a year has now gone and the browserversion (which is the only one I can use because the desktop version does not work at all) is still as full of bugs as it was in the beginning.

- It uses way to much resources. Something is really wrong with this program deep at heart.

- Tables doesn`t come visible when game starts. Have to reload. Sometimes my password is wrong sometimes it works.  ( I use autofill in the boxes so It`s the same everytime)

- When game starts other things happen: Cards gets invisible, lobby doesn`t work, If the prog starts and tables come up you can get logged out and the prog tells you it´s because of lack of activity..IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!!!

- Sometimes the buttons get unclickable and I have to call when I want to raise... 

This far I have got no compensation for loss of blinds,prizes and the frustration of have to sitout parts of or rest of tournaments I want to play.

This program is not even BETA and should not have been released at all until problems are sorted out.

It is a BIG shame that you let us customers  do the work for you with our bankrolls!

Notice: ALL OTHER pokersights that I use have progs that work just fine today.

It´s all in there.
1bro Rank 4
Rank 4

Mines not working also. When i launch unibet poker it says unibet has stopped working and thats it.

0 Likes
1bro Rank 4
Rank 4

How did you manage to fix?

0 Likes
mastahhh Rank 8
Rank 8

The promos you are referring, are they on Pokerstars and PartyPoker by any chance?
Alot more players on those sites that would warrant a big MTT promo. 

Unibet Employee

@Betzcom@Ignoring@Wieselmann,

Can you please try to:

• Check if you have any Windows Update available (type "Windows Update" in search bar, then "check for updates" and download any that you may have)
  • Update your graphic card drivers

0 Likes
Unibet Employee

@1bro

Hi, 
Can you please post a screenshot of the error message you have when launching the client? Also, can you post a screenshot of your Dxdiag "System" and "Display" (search for dxdiag in windows search bar)?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
mp Rank 9
Rank 9

Same problem here, client not starting.

Think I have the same graphic drivers as Wieselmann, updating them failed. Windows 10 says it is up to date.

0 Likes
Komondor99 Rank 7
Rank 7

Same problem. When i trying start poker it's just not opening.system.pngdisplay.png

0 Likes