Poker release notes 23/05/2018 - v2.18.0

Chris-Unibet

We have a release today on desktop web, download and on Android. iOS will follow in the upcoming days.

Improvements & Bug fixing

• Fixed a bug where add-ons were sometimes not available in multi-table tournaments
  • Improvements to the tournament controller preventing some freezes
  • When you have freespins for a game, a symbol/counter will now be visible on the thumbnail
  • New Player mission revamp

Promotions (links to be added later):

• Unibet Online Series II
    Tournament Series with 4 leaderboards
  • Penalty Hero (from 13th June til 31st July)
    Promo where you earn tokens by playing Cash Games and/or SNGs and use them in a mini game where you're facing a goalkeeper to win a prize
  • Summer Bootcamp (from 18th June til 5th August)
    Cash Game race
  • Football 2018 Poker Tournaments (from 14th June til 15th July)
    Daily freerolls that you can enter by placing sports bets

Can I make a couple of suggestions for the next release.

1. When launching the client can you save the username AND the password? Currently only the username is allowed to be saved.

2. The minimum table size is still a bit too big for me. I would prefer to be able to reduce the table size to one that is closer to microgaming's minimum size. Is that possible?

• Penalty Hero (from 13th June til 31st July)

Promo where you earn tokens by playing Cash Games and/or SNGs and use them in a mini game where you're facing a goalkeeper to win a prize

• Football 2018 Poker Tournaments (from 14th June til 15th July)

Daily freerolls that you can enter by placing sports bets

Oh yeah, just what i was expecting 👍

@thor agree with you on the second one :)

The first one tough is this way for security purposes :) It by choice!

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@thor if the client's table size needs to be smaller, you can probably just right click on windows, take the screen settings, and lower the scaling 100%+ to whatever you want, and restart. It shrinks everything else too, but you can always make the folders at windows bigger to their maximum size from their settings.

• 2 weeks later...

@Chris-Unibet

" Improvements to the tournament controller preventing some freezes"

There are no improvments at all, at least for me 😞

Actually the disconection problems and the crashes worsened and happen few times a day.

Also I'm waiting for solution for months and had sent logs, other files and info numerous times.

I'll create a bug report again and there should be some fix to these reocurring and widespread problems, as they are money and nerve consuming for many players.

Archived