cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@SkateboardP wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet your are refunding people in this threat, but you let others who are waiting like me from thursday 15 of April in the dark. I need my refund of the 3500 black hole. This is no 48 hours anymore...

Yes, because the 15th will be dealt with in bulk, and I think I've written about 15 updates on the bulk refund by now (not sure that's keeping anything in the dark). I have apologised for us not managing it within 48 hours, but as I said, the continued attacks unfortunately delayed things. I can't do thousands of refunds manually. The bulk refunds are not currently with me, but the provider, so it's not slowing down your refund that I'm helping guys who've had issues today Smile

Be happy for the players who're getting their refund almost on the spot Smile

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Stievo, sorry about that. Should be sorted now Smile
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Mr-Gr33n, done

@thor, gave you 100bp

@TriFold, refunded you the buyins in BP

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello dear unibet support team, coul u check my refund from that day with technical issues as well?

I had pretty good stack, like maybe 100 eur at chips, but got barely a 10 eur from 1000 freezeout

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Dear Unibet,

The same issues happened to me again as on the 15th of April... Playing at Unibet is becoming really frustrating. This is the 3rd evening this week I am experiencing technical issues from your site.

I would like to get compensation for the SNG-s I was playing; I could log back after 10 minutes, but I was really short stack then...

Tournament ID-s: 1202332807 and 1202332543.

Kind regards,

Kristóf

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
Hi, third night in a row with technical issues. How on earth is this to be compansated? Hours spent in tournaments and in then suddenly it disconnects. Still haven`t got refund for earlier tournaments and no compansation whatsoever. This is deeply concerning and no short of amateur night.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
And where is customer service? Understand that i dont blame you guys who probably are in a less favorable situation right now taking a lot of crap, but this setup is HeartHeartsHeart with texting in this community forum.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet you seemed to fight off that last attack within minutes. Wp. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
You can check https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Technical-poker-issue-on-the-15th-of-April-2020-and... if you want more info about what is happening and how we're dealing with it.

@fjakka, if you're talking about issues the 15th, I'm hopeful I'll manage before 2am tonight. If you're talking issues the last couple of days, please post the tournament ID's here and I'll review it. There's CS through the chat, but I can imagine they're extremely busy and with a long queue right now + there's really not a lot they can do. You'll get the best service here tbh.

@mathew1982, if it's regarding the 15th, please have a bit more patience with us. We're working on it. If it's not about an issue the 15th, I'd love if you could help me with the tournament ID. Sorry and thanks Smile

@kristof666 refunded you two buyin in bonuspoints.