cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

despite reassurances from yourselves day after day everything was ok get it sorted 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibetwill further attacks be reported in this thread now? The other one is locked. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@NeriPoker, other thread still used for general updates. Locked it in order for it not to be cluttered with all sorts of requests and questions Smile
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@4king2pair stop spamming the thread by posting conseucutive multiple posts.

I assume you don't need a PHD in social media in order to share your complaints into one single post.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

There is a link to a post in the 1st post of this thread, where Stubbe is explaining what s up, which nobody seems to read. I kind of agree that everything should ve been shut down but the problem is that you don t know when or if it will stop.
Also @nashjina, are you serious?, I don't think Unibet has a huge Customer support team to deal with everything constantly, the team is small, and they all have been working to solve everyone s issues. This is not the easiest issue to deal with even for bigger sites.You can t predict when someone decides to attack your site you know. Also you all people are not making it easy for them either, Stubbe suggests everyone to read the post where he specifically says Do NOT request mtt refunds yet, none reads the damn post and some start requesting mtt refunds. Instead of actually helping people he has to keep telling people to stop posting about mtts and lock threads because they can t follow some simple instructions.
I believe they deserve breaks aswell. And Y all need to calm down, everything will be refunded, but it wont happen with a snap of a finger. If you want to get a proper refund be patient and don't rush them imo.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Hotzonicu  of course i'm serious. You talk as if Unibet is some small family run business out of their garden shed? It's a massive business! And in them knowing there was a big problem, you'd expect they'd ensure there were a few extra people asked to go on shift. Pretty standard stuff. Also bit hypocritical using this thread for posting your opinions on the capabilities of Unibet customer service, then berating people for asking for their money back.

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

think its time to change poker sites had a similar problem at pokerstars money returned straight away and gave me a free entry to sunday millions more than these clowns do cant even get your own money back thats called scamming were i come from

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

why did he tell everyone problems were resolved were he knew damn well they werent so people still putting there hard earned money into tourneys unibet are not small fry they run there own international tourneys so stop talking bollocks

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet are you or infact anyone dealing with customer issues? It shows you're offline and there's been no problems on this thread resolved for last few hours. Are you actually the only person dealing with issues? When will you continue to if so?

0 Likes