cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Alright, I'm locking the thread for 5 minutes Very Happy
As mentioned in the other thread, we're working on cancelling the paused tournaments and refunds will be issued automatically for these Smile
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Boby, please read the post you replied to. If it hasn't arrived within 5 hours, you can let us know.
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
The paused MTT's have been cancelled and refunds paid according to policy. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. If you believe you're entitled to more than you got, let me know here.
Thread is unlocked again
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet  I had 9 SNG's open when it happened.. managed to log in a couple of times and cashed in a few of them and got blinded down in others. How should I go about refunds in this situation? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@Stubbe-Unibet 

17/04/2020  - tournament ID: 18142395  Unable to play because of these issues. No refund or more received yet.

Can you check this please?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
All refund requests which aren't related to MTT's running today, should have been dealt with now
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@Stubbe-Unibet  My friend was playing MTT (ID: 1816075Cool, but was eliminated because of the issues. It seems she is not getting refunded because she was eliminated before the tournament was paused, but thus is rather unfair becuse she never got any chance to play! Her nickname is SV1987. Can she at least also get the refund?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I had problems with 5 seperate £1 tournaments and sit and go's thursday/friday where it kept going down

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Above two cases dealt with
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Ty @Stubbe-Unibet for bonus points(4x2hexaPro)disconnection....

U guys do a good work....Keep it up
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes