Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anarch9 wrote:

Hello,

I would like to ask for refund,

twenty minutes ago I was playing poker on cash tables nl100 and nl200 and software just suddenly shut down (it was about 18:51-18:53 cest) without a reason, after few seconds, software starts install a upgrade and after this installation I can finally log in back, but it was too late, because I was on sit out on every table (I was playing 9 tables). I want to admit, that before I was starting a session there wasn't any information about upgradeing a software.

On one of this table I had over pair KK, it was 4bet pot, me and villain was on big stacks, I was on cutoff and villain was on button, software shut down just before I want to click All In on turn and board was something like: 10, 9, 5, 2. Pot was about 90euro. I don't remember what was situation on other tables, so I would like to ask you to check that, I can't do that because of this software crash I can't check these hands, which I was playing just before crash. I expect refund at least this 90euro.

I'm so pissed off right now...

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet any response?

@ionut91 wrote:

i had 2 hu sng ... one of 10 euro and one of 2 euro .. no one seems to care about me receiving my money back..they said that they refunded already but i didn t get anything back...it s like a joke..when i talk to the guys from the assistence they always tell me something different..now they put me to write here ..honestly ,the department that handles the issue is a joke ..

Hi @ionut91, You were refunded yesterday. Apologies for the delay.

Poker Janitor

@An1mal wrote:

Hi, cash game hand 1201029635 nl400 disconnected after flop, I had AA after a re-raise to 130eu before flop

Hi @An1mal, I've checked that hand and you didn't disconnect until the flop. Your opponent had TT and the flop was T34. Turn was a 2 and river was a K with no flushes available. Both you and the othe player checked down all the way due to timeouts. The disconnection probably saved you your stack.

Poker Janitor

@Anarch9 wrote:

Hello,

I would like to ask for refund,

twenty minutes ago I was playing poker on cash tables nl100 and nl200 and software just suddenly shut down (it was about 18:51-18:53 cest) without a reason, after few seconds, software starts install a upgrade and after this installation I can finally log in back, but it was too late, because I was on sit out on every table (I was playing 9 tables). I want to admit, that before I was starting a session there wasn't any information about upgradeing a software.

On one of this table I had over pair KK, it was 4bet pot, me and villain was on big stacks, I was on cutoff and villain was on button, software shut down just before I want to click All In on turn and board was something like: 10, 9, 5, 2. Pot was about 90euro. I don't remember what was situation on other tables, so I would like to ask you to check that, I can't do that because of this software crash I can't check these hands, which I was playing just before crash. I expect refund at least this 90euro.

I'm so pissed off right now...

Hi @Anarch9, have credited back your equity in the hand and a couple others you have DC issues on.

Poker Janitor

@RZ_Sharp wrote:

Email support directed me to request for refunds here. I was disconnected from the following games on April 15th/16th:

1) Hexapro (25 Euro stake) - disconnected hand ID 1199744765 
2) Hexapro (50 Euro stake) - disconnected hand ID 1199744822. This game I actually won during disconnection but upon checking my poker transaction history, I was not credited with the 75 Euro prize. 
3) Hexapro (100 Euro stake) - disconnected hand ID 1199846570
4) Hexapro (50 Euro stake) - disconnected hand 1199846762 

Thanks

Hi @RZ_Sharp, Credited lost buy-in in bonus points. The Hexapro you won was credited a few hours later.

Poker Janitor

@Egon wrote:

I am quite supprised to learn that requests concerning mtt will be ignored, as I have recieved an email from unibet regarding the lacking refund of my buy directly tells me to bring about theissue with yoi in this thread.I want my 1 euro buy on refunded one way or the other, regards Tim S 

Hi @Egon,

Can you tell me the time and date of your issue please so I can look into it?

Poker Janitor

@noekes wrote:

hi, i was playing poker tournaments, and all of a sudden couldn't do anything anymore.  I have been in contact through chat twice for refunding but thus far haven't received anything... I believe it was a 10€ tournament on the 15 th and a sit and go 4€.  I have received the mail about the cancellation procedure, but so far haven't been refunded anything.  Could you please help me with this?

Hi @noekes, You've been refunded for your equity in the Dark Matter and €4 SNG now. Apologies for the delay in getting this to you.

Poker Janitor

@Supermatos wrote:

André Matos

Username : Supermatos

I had not get back my refunds since 15th because of poker issues.

-2 of 50 euros to earn 150 each one

-2 of 10 euros, one to eram 15 euros, other to earn 50 euros

-1 of 1 euros to earn 10 euros

-1 of 2 euros to earn 3 euros

6 tournaments exapro that i have to be refine and i hadnt yet

Hi @Supermatos, Have credited bonus points to cover everything. Apologies for the delay in getting this to you.

Poker Janitor

@Andy7914 wrote:

now i have played 2 sets of 6 sngs one wiht 2e buy in and one whith 4e buy in so 12 sng with a buy in of total 36e... one of them yesterday and one today when i got disconected was able to play them to the end but still affecte my game... no problems with my conection all my other things on my computer was working fine... this is really anoying...

Hi @Andy7914, we didn't have any issues on the 25/26th and the games I found only had one or two hands timed out.

Poker Janitor

@testosterony wrote:

Hi, on the 18th of april i got disconnected in the final 3 of the €10 gargle blaster. was unable to log in due to server downtime. When i managed to get back in the other player took all my chips via blinds, was chipleader by far. Do i get a refund? 

Hi @testosterony, I've paid you out the extra based on ICM you would have received had the MTT been cancelled when you went HU with the chip lead.

Poker Janitor

Hello,

I would like to ask for refund

I got disconnect while playing tournaments 18/04/2020  25e Lederboard high ID: 18001845 (tree re-enters) and 5e galaxy ID:18147261 (I dont now how many re-enters).I sent scans for support.

Can you check this please?

Thank you!