Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Patsgnome the first post links to this thread https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Technical-poker-issue-on-the-15th-of-April-2020-and-continuing/td-p/323492

Scroll down to "Tournament Cancellation Policy" and the way refunds are done is explained there, it's not pure ICM. Support unfortunately isn't very well trained on poker issues since it's just 2% of the company. 

It does say: 

If players are on final table the prize pool will be redistributed according to the ICM (Independent Chip Model) chop, if they are in the money.

I'll put this in the topic mentionned in that post.

Thank you!

16/04/2020 2:35:13 279099882 Poker - Toernooi Buy-in 5 euro

Still haven't got a refund for a tournament in which i got disconnected cause of server issues,  the tournament kept on running during the issue with me being affected and losing all my chips. please help?

I was playing (or trying to) in a private game 'Card School Reborn' at 8pm GMT on Friday. 

Most players couldn't get in to register, so I think there were only 4 players in the end. I registered early, but couldn't get in to play. I eventually got in to play 4 or so hands before being kicked out again. Other players also got kicked out mid game. 

Can you issue a refund for the players that registered please?

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.

The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.

Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it's not a player supplied pot.

The above is the situation when everyone was disconnected. However the policy does not seem to have been followed. Can you let me know which part of the cancellation policy is followed in out instance for the Tournament OLAF ZONE on the 15th.

@olaf1045, I'm off today so not going to spend a lot of time on it. Why don't you think it's been paid according to the policy? I remember checking this briefly before, and it seemed okay.

You had €140 in total buyins and we paid more than €200 in refunds!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Still haven't gotten a refund or reimbursment for this buy-in on the 15th of april. A crash on unibet allowed my opponents to steal all blinds and by the time I got reconnected again, I was out. Had an average stack when Unibet crashed. 

16/04/2020 2:25:51279098784Poker - Toernooi Buy-in- 5,00-

Can you help me?

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hi.

I got disconnect from two 25euro HU SNG. One on 18/4 and one 19/4 and havn't gotten refunded. 

Don't have the turnament ID. I only know that the one on 19/4 I played with OnionGuy user and the other on 18/4 havn't started yet, but I had bought in with with OnionGuy, Milomiav, UglenUlrik or MeLikeLady.

@Stubbe-Unibet First of all THX A LOT for ploughing through this mountain of requests like a boss. Great Job!

Received my refunds for the 15th alrite. Just a single MTT-refund is missing ''i think'':

€10 Qualifier to €100 Supernova (18102829) with 2,734 chips when server crashed, I reckon this one wasn't refunded yet.

Greetings,

:Rockon: tillus

• Like 1

Havent got any buyins back from 16-18.4, started 3-4tournaments every day and every time the same problem. Constant lagging(missing hands), get thrown out of the software and cant get back in. Problems worst on friday, couldnt play at all once thrown out, not even on the website app. On other days was able to get back in sometimes after 30mins or so, only to be thrown out again later on. Unable to play the tournaments, total waste of buyins on each day. Looking for a refund, havent gotten anything. Cheers.

Hi. I played two HexaPros (50 euros each) on 17th and the connection on Unibet Poker has been lost.

I received an email about the refunding in 72hours but I am still waiting and no refund has been made.

In poker history the IDs are 279465012 and 279464660.

What should I do?

Hi,

thank you for the refund for the Hexapro sit n'gos, I appreciate it.

Here is the hand number: 1201984561. I had an overpair and a nut flush draw, on the flop, with a bet and a raise before me (I was on the button.) I kept trying to reraise (would've been close to all-in) but nothing happened :wow:

Also, on the other table close to that one had double suited aces (can't remember, when i have had them last). but was folded preflop :scared:

I didn't manage to take a screenshot of that one, but could maybe dig it up, if i would be able to receive some cents compensation fo that one too ;)

Anyway,  keep up the good work, thanks for your friendly and patient replies to the refund requests.

@Lapinray wrote:

Havent got any buyins back from 16-18.4, started 3-4tournaments every day and every time the same problem. Constant lagging(missing hands), get thrown out of the software and cant get back in. Problems worst on friday, couldnt play at all once thrown out, not even on the website app. On other days was able to get back in sometimes after 30mins or so, only to be thrown out again later on. Unable to play the tournaments, total waste of buyins on each day. Looking for a refund, havent gotten anything. Cheers.

Hi @Lapinray,

Have credited you some bonus points. Checked every MTT between the 16th and 18th and none of them showed any major amounts of hand disconnections so have given you partial credits for almost all of them.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused on those days.

Poker Janitor