Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @haselnut the number of chips and the amount you got back in a post earlier sound about right just from my estimation, idk the exact numbers. Maybe you're confusing the part in the rules that says they refund the fee, fee means the rake, so they refund the 0.5, then split the prizepool, gives you an equal part, and then the other half based on your chips. 

Hi

At 15th I played a session:

-Sputnik 1250€ 10€ buy in (10€ buy in + 10 add on) 3th place 300/600 38122 39BB, came back 700/1400 5317 (3BB)

- 5000€ Leaderboard High Rebuy 10€ buy in

- Supernova Qualifier 10€ buy in 6000 chips,  6 players (I was chip leader)

-3,500€ Black Hole 5€ buy in

-800€ Good luck, Mr Gorsky! 5+5€

-1,500€ Space Madness Bounty 10€ buy in 

I received 26€ + 12€ + 13€ + 11€ + 500 Bonus Points.

Can you please check one more time, thank you.

@razvis90 wrote:

Wow, thanks for saying that I was dominated every hand, it's like you know that bluffs don't work on your website ... really appreciate the apologize also. 

Only way a bluff would have worked is if villain missclicked. Sorry for not including an apology. Having written around 100 of those in 3 days, it sometimes slips :)

I credited €1 for hands that would likely have resulted in a greater loss of chips for you (assumption reinforced by your bluff comment). I personally think that's pretty decent. Again, I'm of course sorry you experienced the issue, and I understand it can be tilt-inducing etc.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Still don't think I've gotten any refund for server crash on the 18th, was playing two 4-euro SNGs around 4 p.m. when server crashed.

Also someting happened now as well? Was again playing two 4-euro SNG when I lost server connection whilst my internet works just fine and could not get back in... This time I got the table ID: "sg6ce9b7" and "sg6ce9b8"Can you see

Also, you can see what my unibet account is? I registred separetly for this community thing and regular unibet account?

@Stubbe-Unibet

I am quite happy with the MTT compensation I received. It was a bit higher than my equity in the tournaments but I gladly take it because of the stress and annoyance the situation caused.

However, I also played some Banzai 1-2 and it was on and off the original night and the night afterwards. I feel I lost about 3 rounds of blinds (in separate occasions) because I was unable to act. So I would appreciate 9EUR from that.

Really hoping there is a solution to this in the future. Party/Bwin had issues as well but they managed to pause the tourneys for some 20 mins and continue. A similar solution would be great for Unibet as well.

@klikpikonna, easy lost in this and the other thread, but we'll start looking at an auto-pause feature already next week. Can't say when such will be ready, as I have no clue about the complexity at this stage, but it'll be a priority for this year.

I've also moved up a backlog item for a status page and connection indicator in client, to improve the communication around issues - most importantly make it more accessible, as we can't expect everyone to find their way to the community.

• Like 2

@SirBandit wrote:

I was disconnected from 25€ SNG. I don't know how to check tournament ID, but I took picture when "Disconnected detected" appears, and that hand ID was 1201934463. I guess you can figure out torunament ID from that?

I also was disconnected from 10€ tournament(not SNG) yesterday, but sadly I didn't take picture about that so I have no idea of ID :(

@Stubbe-Unibet have you checked my request? That 10€ torunament might be difficult as I don't remember what was it, but at least I would like to get some kind of refund about that 25€ SNG. Thanks!

Also I didn't get refund from €25 HUSNG which was going on (15th) when both players were disconnected. Managed to log in just when both were auto-allin due to huge blinds and lost that all-in. Tried to search the client but apparently hands are not saved when you are disconnected.

@mamrot, you got €36.84 from Mr Gorsky and your equity when the issue started was less than €15. €2,000 Dwarf Star Bounty you got €34.89 and €3,500 Black Hole you got €12.09. Everything has been refunded according to policy (and a bit more :) )

The number of bullets don't really matter that much. You get extra fee refund, and there's of course more money in total pot, but the policy is not to refund you your investment

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.
  • The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.
  • Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it's not a player supplied pot.

The above is the situation when everyone was disconnected. However the policy does not seem to have been followed.  Can you let me know which part of the cancellation policy is followed in out instance for the Tournament OLAF ZONE on the 15th.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Cassy, when doing the 2nd round, we deducted refunds already given (even with this, we ended up paying more than 29.000 extra). The refund will depend on your stack size.

@LFCJJ, you got €2.06 back from the €300 Space Madness Bounty

@monkeyheavendone

Hi Stubbe,

Just checked my balance, looks like I haven't received anything. No worries if it's still in process, should be due I guess 200euro ish from 10 games. 

Nick

@Pagiezingasis wrote:

hello, Can I have refund? table freezes two times in the same game. 1461398459_refundHU.PNG.27c28a771afbb9001d884dbd0bc3d5b9.PNG

Hey @Pagiezingasis. As this isn't DDOS related, I'll need some more info from you. What exactly happened? I'll also need your log file - see https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/A-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/m-p/303376#M45365