Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

Can someone please let me know what is being done my poker tournament on 15/4 "Olaf zone" I was only person able to play everyone else was disconnected and locked out. I have personally refunded everyone. But there is still some funds withheld by Unibet. Please advise

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet  

I've been back through my poker and hexapro history for the affected times and have seen i haven't claimed for these failed games thanks

16/04/2020 10:30:27 279144292 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87
17/04/2020 07:45:32 279411899 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87 -
16/04/2020 22:10:32 279351456 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87

Hexapro

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet ! 

Anything new about my case?

1 hour might have been little bit exaggeration. I see from my skype loggs that around 30min after I started to ask from my friends if the software is working for them or not, little bit after that I decided to close and re-open software.

I had same disconnection problems during friday as well, but software was always reconnect after sometime of waiting. 

You need to really understand that this kind of things cannot go on. If all players are experiencing disconnection problems you need to pause or cancell all running tournaments and refund buy-ins. 

I can as well assure you that problem is not in my end. I have high speed internet connection which nearly never disconnects, as well I was not experience problems in any other pokersite I was playing at the time.

@nashjina, I've gone through your complete history as well as compensation issued, and you've gotten more (a lot more, in percentage), not less, than your're entitled to, so I won't issue further refunds (you can of course keep what I already added). You've gotten a total of €20 in compensation and should have gotten just a fraction of that.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@partane, I've issued refunds for the two big ones, and I've been extremely generous. It's a complicated one, as the issue was caused by a small DDOS impact, but then it remained an issue, because you didn't restart the client (really difficult to say what to expect from the customer here, and in this case we've taken the full blame). Everyone else at your table - and players in general - were disconnected for a minute or less.

I can't issue similar compensation to you in the future. If it hasn't reconnected within 2-5 minutes, please restart the client.

There's no point in discussing the issue and approach in general, as that's been done in detail already. Feel free to read this thread if you want to see my thoughts on the topic :)

Hi. I read in the update 15th is settled now. I got sth in first round and now 4€ . However i played 10s up to 25€ MTTs that day. So I got no idea what this is for. Other than that games seem to run without any disturbance today thats nice to see :)

@Cassy that 4€ sound like the equity difference between the automatic refunds of when the tournaments were cancelled and the moment the issues started to happen which was done manually, you probably lost blinds in some tournaments due to some people coming back online faster and that amount accounts for that. Just an assumption. 

• Like 1

@Cassy, when doing the 2nd round, we deducted refunds already given (even with this, we ended up paying more than 29.000 extra). The refund will depend on your stack size.

@LFCJJ, you got €2.06 back from the €300 Space Madness Bounty

@monkeyheaven done

• Like 1

I have been disconnected when playing two MTTs

1. 5euro bounty hunter MTT id 18179026 - during hand #1202985606

2. MTT id 18027449 - the same time with the above hand

What is happening to your platform? Pokerstars works fine and they have 160k+ people online... I want my refund for this mess

@razvis90 wrote:

I have been disconnected when playing two MTTs

1. 5euro bounty hunter MTT id 18179026 - during hand #1202985606

2. MTT id 18027449 - the same time with the above hand

What is happening to your platform? Pokerstars works fine and they have 160k+ people online... I want my refund for this mess 

See here for further details https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Technical-poker-issue-on-the-15th-of-April-2020-and-continuing/td-p/323492

Hand ID 1202985606 you were dominated, and if anything the disconnect saved you chips.

In the other tournament (18027449) you disconnected in a few hands, but you weren't ahead at any point and lost very few chips in total.

I've credited 100BP as one-off gesture of goodwill.

Dont want to bother you, but I had 2450 of 4000 stack and your rules say:

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.
  • The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.
  • Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it's not a player supplied pot.