Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

@angrycustomer wrote:

I  still have not received any refund from Deep Impact played on the 15th. No communication from your part and you just tell us to wait. This is not acceptable. Its been more than 3 days now and you have had more than enough time to refund players!!

I'm sorry, but I have no clue what you're on about. You didn't play the tournament - or any other tournament for that matter - on the 15th? 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@partane wrote:

Hey!

I had problems tecnical problems with client today. First time I was able to reconnect and continue play, 2nd time I was not able to continue.

I'm looking to get refunded from tournaments:

€100 €7,500 Neptune rebuy (18147591) -> I had 35808 chips 600/1200 ante 150. 

€10 Sputnik €600 (18147590) -> I had 27641 chips 800/1600 ante 200. 

€10 Titan €5000 (18148611) -> I had 77224 chips 900/1800 Ante 225.

@partane sorry to be a pain, but what exactly happened since you weren't able to reconnect for a full hour, when we didn't have any issues? Everyone else in the tournament - that I've checked - could play without any issues. Basically just curious to get more information about the issue you experienced, since it doesn't seem to be ddos related.

Hey! 

I had first short disconnection which took around 5  - 10 minutes to reconnect. I didn't close software since in most case you will not be able to log back in.

wX8eXmu.jpg

After that tournaments was continue normally for maybe about 30 - 60min. And I had another disconnection. EDIT: (Time of first screenshot 23.47 EET, 2nd screenshot 0.18 EET).

lhw0FlA.jpg

I kept tables in my screen about 1 hour... After I closed because was thinking tournaments will be probably cancelled anyway. Then I tried to re-open software and was able to access to the tournament lobby, but couldn't open any tournament tables as a spectator. I closed software and re-open it and was able to spectate ongoing tournaments normally (still thinking that tournaments I've played been cancelled, since I couldn't find them from the lobby). 

@partane, thanks for the explanation. I'd advise against waiting for that long; after some time the client will completely stop to attempt reconnecting. if it hasn't reconnected within 5 minutes (and that's already a lot) I'd restart the client.

Too late to look at it now. I'm off to bed (3am here).

Hi,

The poker client was unable to cocnnect for several times this evening.

I played on 9 sngs. I have screenshots but only 5 of them has visible SNG id:

April 18, 2020, 23:10 (CET)
sg33e3d6
sg33e3d9
sg33e4df
sg33e4d8
sg33e4dd
?
?
?
?

And it happened again a few minutes later at 23:44 but this time I played on 9 tables as well.Th

I can see the following SNG IDs on the screenshot I made:
sg45c44d
sg45c445
sg45c448
sg45c44f
sg45c447
sg45c449

First time I was unable to play normally between 23:10-23:17.

Second time I had issues between 23:43-23:56

This problems caused a lot of buy ins for me. I played 4 euro SNGs with 5 players, as I calculated I lost at least €52 due to the technical problems. Please give me a refund of cash of €52 or 13x€4 tournament tickets.

@angrycustomer wrote:

I play at Pokerihuone which is part of Unibet network. I am told that the same ppl are handling the refunds, so dont be so rude to your customers ;) Still waiting!

@angrycustomer forgive me for not being able to read your mind ;) I did actually check for Huone accounts, as I thought it might be the case, but it didn't return any results. I'll be happy to have a look at it for you, but I'll need your username or ID from Huone :) feel free to send it by pm, if you don't want it public 

these from 16th i meant 

16/04/2020 12:21:32 279165976 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87 -
16/04/2020 12:15:10 279164698 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87
16/04/2020 11:02:21 279150038 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87 -
16/04/2020 10:47:22 279147351 Poker - Tournament Buy-in - £0.87

Dear Stubbe

Over the last few days I have been playing on the software and I have been disconnected numerous times. During the first few times I thought this was an issue at my end, but then I came across this thread through the chat service and realised you had been targeted by DDOS attacks.  

Quite honestly I have to say that I am little disappointed at the way Unibet has handled this, as I've spent the first few days of this attack period not keeping track of tournament IDs, as I didn't know this was an operator issue. Also it should not be the players responsibility to watch our account balance to see if we have been refunded, Unibet should make sure this is done properly.

Unfortuntely I only have the ID for the disconnection on 18 April. It is 279700814 and was a 50 SNG heads up tournament, unfortunately I have not been refunded the buy in.

I can't tell you if I have refunded for the disconnection on 15 April, but I can confirm only one tournament was affected and it was 25 euros. Although on review of my account history it looks like nothing has been paid.

In the tournament ID mentioned above, I was also a 2:1 chip leader (chip value of €66).

I am currently due a refund of €50 as per your ToC, but would like to know what Unibet can do to help with the previous untracked tournament situation, the fact I was disconnected when I was a 2:1 chip leader and all the pain I have experienced with multiple disconnections.

Thanks

Alex

@angrycustomer wrote:

I play at Pokerihuone which is part of Unibet network. I am told that the same ppl are handling the refunds, so dont be so rude to your customers ;) Still waiting!

Managed to find your account, and guess what; you were paid when I said you were :)

Hope you understand it results in delays for all other customers, when you: 1. write something that isn't true  and follow up with stuff like "Still waiting!", 2. write cryptic messages and leave out basic information like you talking about an account with another brand, which isn't that easy to find (and then fail to get back to me with info about said account - guess you realized you had actually gotten the refund).

No hard feelings, just keep ind mind the other players.

Good luck at the tables!

@Lpedenop, refunded in bonus points. Apologies for the issue!

@nashjina, done for the ID's you've provided. It sounds like you've had issues outside of the DDOS attacks, which would mean I need additional details from you (we haven't had any attacks since around midnight).

@LittleDog, automatic refunds for 10+ issues lasting 30 seconds to a few minutes just isn't doable for us. There was a message in the client on the 15th, when we had the first and biggest issue, which lasted an hour. I do agree that we need better ways to make customers aware of ongoing issues, and we will be looking closer at this when it's all over. A connection/issue indicator with status page and/or ability to do custom popups/notifications in the client are some of the things I'd like investigated.

Anyway, would love to reply in more detail, but just don't have the time.

You didn't play any €25 on the 15th. In fact, you didn't play at all during the issue. I've quickly reviewed your tournaments and issued compensation in bonuspoints accordingly.

Again, really sorry about the issue. Stay updated here https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Technical-poker-issue-on-the-15th-of-April-2020-and-continuing/m-p/323492

Hi,

At 15th I played a session just after everything went back to normal the 1st time and got disconnected. Mannaged to finish 3 out of 4 games on and off. Unfurtunateley I cannot provide you with tournament ID for the one I didnt finish, but I recorded that session and tournament started at 11.18 CEST and it was x5. Im not sure how you deal with this situation, since probably games werent paused at that time, but here is a screen that shows how much chips in BB I had vs how much oponent had. (Its around 10.5bb vs 8.5bb) https://gyazo.com/94af4ecc19a0a92166a4336042276108