Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , i was at the 5 Eur PKO final table with more than 40 bb with potential of getting other players KO . Would like to know how this could be worked out . When server broke i got only 5 euro form guaranteed prize pool which sucks , because final table was all about getting other players Bounty's.

Space madness bounty 600 Euros , found only hand ID form tournament 15.04.2020 : 22.31.27 ID :1199655195 , server crushed for me around 21:55

Also at the time was playing Leader Board High Rebuy 5000 Euros 15.04.2020 21.49.21 : ID 1199580955

Thank you

got my refund for my sng played today... but i also played 6 4e sng yesterday were i got diconected on and of... maneged to play them to the end but impossible to say what kind of inpact that did on my games.... would be nice to get some kind of refund for them 

Can I give some constructive criticism how this whole situation has been dealt with.

Attacks happened on the night of 15/04. Other sites had the same issue, these happened again on 16/04 and 17/04. Now the contingency plans was to keep the site running and letting customer after customer put money into SNG/Tournaments and Cash games with attacks still going on.

The flip side of this that you was mitigating the attacks and felt you was doing all you can but imo you should have bitten the bullet and shut the site down. You didn't and this has caused choas... You keeping customers in the short term appeased by giving them small tokens of refunds on certain buyins with a policy of who cries the loudest.

What this has shown to me, and maybe other is that you want to keep the site up as best you can, keeping the rake coming in so you can carry on but not really thinking about the safety of your customers money.

Threads are continuing to made regarding their money from the 15/04(mine included) and you keep stressing that it will take 48 hours to do. Instead of dealing with ad-hoc refunds, you could and should have looked at this situation in a whole different way, I hope you have learnt from this.

First of all on the 15th you should made a locked thread with transparency of what is going on, what is going to happen and take control of the situation. I feel that every thread since the 15/04 has been reacting to the customers that pay the wages.

The 15/04 should have been a priority over everything and the site should have been on 'lockdown' and you wouldn't be in the mess 3/4 days later.

I see the other said of this, don't let the attackers win and keep the customers happy with play time( even if it is delayed/ disconnections) , I know your probably working 20 hours a day to sort this and policies to adhere to, and we all appreciate that but where is the transparency that if we deposit again it won't happen again, I am pleased I'm not a professional and relying on the money.

Just a thought , maybe people feel the same, maybe not. Last thing , not everyone is going to go on this community forum so how do they complain about their money. Every account should have been emailed or messaged to say what is happening.

• Like 2

There is a link to a post in the 1st post of this thread, where Stubbe is explaining what s up, which nobody seems to read. I kind of agree that everything should ve been shut down but the problem is that you don t know when or if it will stop.
Also @nashjina, are you serious?, I don't think Unibet has a huge Customer support team to deal with everything constantly, the team is small, and they all have been working to solve everyone s issues. This is not the easiest issue to deal with even for bigger sites.You can t predict when someone decides to attack your site you know. Also you all people are not making it easy for them either, Stubbe suggests everyone to read the post where he specifically says Do NOT request mtt refunds yet, none reads the damn post and some start requesting mtt refunds. Instead of actually helping people he has to keep telling people to stop posting about mtts and lock threads because they can t follow some simple instructions.
I believe they deserve breaks aswell. And Y all need to calm down, everything will be refunded, but it wont happen with a snap of a finger. If you want to get a proper refund be patient and don't rush them imo.

• Like 1

@Hotzonicu  of course i'm serious. You talk as if Unibet is some small family run business out of their garden shed? It's a massive business! And in them knowing there was a big problem, you'd expect they'd ensure there were a few extra people asked to go on shift. Pretty standard stuff. Also bit hypocritical using this thread for posting your opinions on the capabilities of Unibet customer service, then berating people for asking for their money back.

• Like 2

think its time to change poker sites had a similar problem at pokerstars money returned straight away and gave me a free entry to sunday millions more than these clowns do cant even get your own money back thats called scamming were i come from

why did he tell everyone problems were resolved were he knew damn well they werent so people still putting there hard earned money into tourneys unibet are not small fry they run there own international tourneys so stop talking bollocks

• Like 1