Poker refund requests 27th of April

Stubbe-Unibet

1k less then starting stack, well if you have not noticed it is very unfair to be on 6k chips considering bb and sb go up with 20mins being out of play because of ur servers. When i was on 12kchips ? then come back with half and all other players on 30k pluss mini. and you have not refunded me cash u have refunded me bonus points . Very dissapointed with you guys considering i am a regular player on your site. Anyway whatever thanks ! 

I keep feeding you money but yet again i cant even play ........... its really really terrible one min its working the next its not letting me on untill i have lost all my chips ..... please refund the last money i have topped up and i will be on my way not playing on this site again. back 2 poker stars 

this site is becoming more ❤️♥️❤️ by the day, just as u think u have found a good poker site to play on they start their problems . Hands that are pathetic, wack players who call all in with 9 4 off suit cracking pairs its becoming very pathetic now . The moment you start good in a little tournament they make sure u dont progress but disconnect you but leave the wack players at it haha. this site is a waste of time 

@gettinggripped1, we did not have any general issues at the time, and everything indicates a connection issue on your end. As you can see in your hand history, only you had issues and your opponent played without any disconnects.

After further review of your account, I'd also like to advise you that poker has been blocked, and you will not be able to play poker anymore on our site. Please note that it's not allowed to have more than 1 Unibet account.

NB the community account has been banned.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Guys,stop throwing disrespectful words like that, of course,nobody likes when these things happen, and there is room for improvement,but I think they are trying their best to keep us all satisfied,in the last 3 years that I have been playing here I have received all the refunds I asked very fast,and the site is growing daily. Other sites have major issues with customer support,and I think that's a very important part in choosing where you keep your money,so Unibet is my favourite place for poker.If you are unsatisfied,just ask nicely for your refunds and you will receive it,that's for sure.If you don't like the platform for other reasons just play elsewhere and keep the BS for yourself. Bad beats,downswings happen everywhere,it's part of the game,it's in the unwritten terms and conditions of poker,when you decide to play that's what you have to accept.you can either complain or improve your strategy and mindset and get back and start crushing.

Oh well, since it's a long post, I will suggest one idea for the Unibet guys, with UOS coming up,to avoid all these rants and refunds,if attacks happen again,it would be cool to instant pause the games for a few minutes until everything is back on track,that way nobody loses their stacks,no refunds requests.ok,too much.good night:)

• Like 2

@laifstaile wrote:

Can u give alias FRYdaSOL a new 2€ HexaPro ticket...if he/she hasn´ t asked

I blinded him/her yesterday....

1302781776_Marginaal2020-04-28190049.jpg.0b9ab551ef49110cf064510b465cb7ed.jpg

Was that a friend of yours, or do you really ask tickets for your opponents? 😀

Edit. It's not always the disconnection's fault ppl don't play to the end, especially at lowest games 😏