Poker refund requests 27th of April

Stubbe-Unibet

I disconnected from UOS game, 5$ buy in, with 50$ uos tickets prize. I cant find the game id or anything from the activity history in the browser, but maybe because i bought in with a ticket?

Username ingame: Kur1ch

Hello i was unable to play those games hexapro 25E Discoonected and blind out when i was back on the tables 

Yesterday 23:59:32   282130508
Yesterday 23:57:22   282129907
Yesterday 23:56:32   282129708
Yesterday 23:56:18   282129653

Hi Unibet,

Thanks for the quick posting of this on the forums.

I was really worried at first as I wasn't sure if it was my internet (especially as my Party Poker tables were unaffected).

I was in a 25 EUR  SNG 3/5

I was also in 3x  10EUR SNGs     2/2    1/5  3/3   

I also registered for a 5 Euro qualifier to UOS  50 satellite, which has crashed.

How do refunds work for this sort of thing?   This is the first time I've been caught up in a mass disconnect like this.

Got screen shots if that will help.

Thanks

I was in the middle of 3 tourneys. The client also totally crashed (I had to kill the process to close it) while the server was down so even though I had the client open in the same room I didn't notice when the problem ceased due the client being stuck. So was out of 2 out of 3 tourneys when I got back. In the last one I had 5k chips left out of the opening stack of 8k (I think I had roughly the original stack when the problem started). 

So I'd like to get compensated for those 2 tourneys and for the 3k chips lost. One was deep space/ID 18343125), one where I lost some chips was leaderboard high (ID 18210350) the last one was UOS 50-tickets qualifier (ID18357570) 

@mynameiscully wrote:

in 2 50 euro hexapros during disconnect as well as 25 euro deep space where i have lost most of my stack. Have withdrawn my bankroll untill these issues are resolved, cheers.

alias: jimmythefish

@mynameiscully really sorry to hear you've completely given up on us for now. This one lasted 5 minutes, but if you were playing 2 weeks ago, when there were attacks for days, I totally get your frustration.

You only disconnected in one HexaPro, which you didn't win. You were down to 400 chips, but I've refunded you the buyin for that one in bonus points. In the deep space you lost approx. 1700 chips. I've refunded you a generous number of BP for this one as well.

If you'd rather get the exact value in cash, just let me know and I'll do the math and issue the funds tomorrow.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Andy7914 wrote:

played 6 sng 2e today but i have had problems yester day and the day befor to.. so in total i have 48e in sngs i have had problems with.. 

We might have to go through some network troubleshooting, as it's not all on on our in your case. For now, I've dealt with the ones impacted by the issue and issued 4 refunds.

ok hope u can check that up becaus i havet had any problems with my conection at all... the only thing not working has been unibet poker client.... its not big money but still over 40e that i didnt get what i wanted for... really like to play here hope for some compensation for the other problems to.. i want to stay and play here but this is not helping.... know u doing ur best for us players and that you are doing the best u can..

• Like 1

@Meyer-Lansky least we can do when these issues occur :) Would actually have liked the thread online faster, but wanted to write a service announcement, inform the provider etc. first.

Anyway, as we didn't manage to pause the tournaments right away (we're working on an automatic solution for this), it's a bit of a manual process, where we basically have to check every case. When we've got the number of requests which we have right now, I try to look at every tournament and make a generous estimate. If this isn't satisfactory, we'll redo it and get it right down to the cent :)

I've now credited what I believe is a fair amount in bonuspoints :)

Re: Poker refund requests 27th of April

@Issarah, refunded you the buyin in all 4 (you were down in 2, considerably up in one and around starting stack in 1)

I just logged in and didnt see any refund ? Bankrol still the same and nothing in the transaction history .