Poker promotion in augus

DelProc

Have the rake races finished now? 

I'm new to unibet poker and I saw some leaderboards. 

Im not really sure how they work? It said they only count for "fast poker" but as far as I can see there is no zoom poker on unibet?

Could someone explain for me?

Thank you

Hey guys

The promo pages are not ready yet so this information will not be onsite yet but here are the August promotions.

Moving on up - 6th August - 2nd September
UOS III - 27th August - September 9th

August Mission - 1st August - 31st August

1aPlay a bounty tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name50 Bonus Points
1bPlay Sit & Go tournamentsPlay at least one SNG for 3 days in a row. 
1cVisit the Bonus ShopVisit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop" 

2aPlay a freezeout tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the word 'singularity' in the name€1000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 Cash spins
2bPlay TournamentsPlay any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher on at least 3 days in a row. 
2cWin hands from the buttonWin 5 hands from the button in any cash game 

3aPlay PLO, then play NLHE the next dayJoin any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day.€2 MTT ticket + 200 bonus points
3bDouble up in NLHEReach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game 
3cPlay a rebuy tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name 

4aPLO ShowdownWin at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row€3000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 Cash spins
4bMore SNG!Play at least one SNG for 3 days in a row 
4cBounty HunterEliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Bounty" in the name 

5aPlay TournamentsPlay any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher on at least 3 days in a row.€10 Cash Game Ticket
5bNLHE hearts and diamondsBe dealt only hearts and diamonds 15 times at any NLHE cash game stake 
5cPLO BlackjackBe dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake

Former Community Moderator

Archived