Poker players who think poker is bingo !!!

SCOBY

As I said in the 800 milestone topic, all tricks know how to play poker so they say books such as 6 10, j 4 ,K 3,Of course I pay without a damn in the hand and I get to make river on the river or color, of course the cards in the hand of different colors and so you lose with pairs of some or big pairs. Say something ugly about these bastards who confuse poker with bingo, alo call These idiots is the bingo room for you and dances and free games there let you play poker those who really put the soul for this beautiful game that you are able to destroy it f ... c ... I come to the conclusion I should Not to play these freerolls because I'm filled with nerves when I see such bingo poker players. Especially those of the community that seem to be taking part all kinds of players who of course have no business with this beautiful community.I only lost with good cards against these bingo poker players .

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

You're right, this bingo nonsense has to stop! What about contacting the Unibet guys here? Maybe they can give you back your buy-in to the $800 Milestone Freeroll.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

It was much better when playing only those who had community accounts up to showing these freerolls and @WuDu I think you are not ironic to my posting then I will think you are one of those players

@Camilio,What cards do you expect in your hand of AQ flop in 9Q2 turn 6, I ask 1/2 of opponent's opponent also pays on river 8, ADVERSARY 10 7 DIFFERENTIATED COLORS, which you can tell chun10 and 7 after the flop I asked after the turn La So this idiot of bingo poker pays off all. Sami bagged something in his mouth to suffer ..... , and so did AK as well after I had a beautiful poker poet of bingo poker  A K 10 flop and after the opponent bin the small straight, says What cards do I play 94 72 q3 6k ......?fc

And by the way I have a community tournament winner badge so I do not think I do not know how to play cards but against the bingopokerists it is impossible to know what is playing.

@SCOBY Did you really thought this over before exploding like a bomb of emotions, do you really want to play people that will crush you or you want to play people that bingo, yes the bingo players will get lucky in the short time, but its only that :) and yeah we are talking about a freeroll/mtt which in itself to be profitable u must put a lot of volume, so going nuclear for a freeroll its pointless.

I understand what @SCOBY is saying, that it kind of takes the fun out of playing, when you are not playing poker but lotto. In the long run it is good to play against these noobs but when talking about single tournament, it is really annoying to drop for one of those. And i wonder how many of those do play anything else than freerolls, not for long atleast cause they go broke pretty fast, so i´m not sure how much you can gain profit of them. So it is sometimes better to play against someone who knows how to play so you can read something about them play.

But it was only freeroll and you can always expect to play against those who do some silly moves or all ins without good reason, i know i do. Why ?, because there is nothing to lose :)

@SCOBY wrote:

And by the way I have a community tournament winner badge

So you're the king of the bingo players?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 or  2 bingo players at the table in a feeroll/low buyin tourney is a great way to help identify good/bad players , if they suck out just move on it's cost you little or nothing, the bingo player will think they are god & lose what they win when lady luck moves on, Some players will play bingo with cast tickets,  I had 40+ cash tickets from a promotion and used a few of them to play very loose against some cash bingo players (they probably had tickets also), double/tripple up leave table rejion with another ticket rinse repeat,  yes I did lose some but made a lot more than the overall value of the tickets

How to win at poker if no speak english:

1. Write "free" in search

2. Go to the newest thread

3. Write "were is me tiketu ?"

4. Join the game

5. Go allin with your lucky numbers

Like vespatu said; identify those who go allin loose and wait for your good cards. Don't hesitate to call with cards that play well against their range. If they suckout, you made the right decision. When they help you to triple up you can start to play more of your normal poker and you have better chances to reach high. You need to triple up early in these small stack turbo freerolls.

Archived