Poker funny

mo-sh

Not paid cash for winning uk tour last saturday so i go to live chat.

1:57 PM
Keith
When did you win this package please?

1:58 PM
mo
last saturday. only 1 a week

1:59 PM
Keith
You received a premium of £218.00 in relation to this on the 3/4/2018.

1:59 PM
mo
so i get this before i win package

2:00 PM
mo
maybe u give me 4k for wining sn next sunday

2:01 PM
Keith
Yes, this was added to your account for Travel expenses to and from the Tournament

2:01 PM
mo
what is date last saturday

2:02 PM
mo
u say yes to give me 4k

2:03 PM
Keith
Sorry, let me double check this for you with the Poker team.

2:04 PM
mo
very nice, you can have 20% of sunday win if u give me now. very generous

2:07 PM
Keith
Referring to the account, I can see you were indeed paid for the package on the 3/4/2018.

2:07 PM
mo
what is date last saturday when i win package

2:09 PM
Keith
The date was 7/4/2018

2:10 PM
mo
can u see anything wrong ?

2:11 PM
Keith
You were paid out for the UK Tour package you won on the 31st March, this was just a €100 Unibet Uk tour ticket that you have won on the 7/04/2018.

2:12 PM
mo
no. i won a 100 tix from a 25 sat same day.

2:14 PM
Keith
Okay no worries, I will raise this to the Poker team for you to look into this further for you.

2:15 PM
Keith
Once we get a reply from them, we will then let you know via email straightaway.

mo
does it show i win saturday uk tour final

Keith
Sorry, I am just checking with the Poker team now for you, I can see you have indeed won a package.

2:17 PM
Keith
After checking with the Poker team, you have indeed won a Unibet UK tour package on the 7/4/2018.

2:19 PM
Keith
Please be advised the Cash for expenses will be paid into your account within 72 hours after qualification, please refer to the following link - https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour

mo
how many hrs since last saturday

Keith
Apologies for all the confusion caused regarding this Mohammad.

Keith
This should be added shortly for you.

2:20 PM
mo
can u do the maths and see how many hrs since last sat. im no good at maths

2:21 PM
Keith
It has indeed been a little more than 72 hours, however if this is not added for you within the next 24 hours then please contact us back again and we will be happy to help you further.

2:22 PM
mo
ty

will miss these guys. @JeppeL sent u message days before. please look.

@mo-sh

Maybe next time you should try to be a bit more polite and leave that arrogance behind. The LC does his best for you and you are treating him like a ❤️♥️❤️bag

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@mo-sh

Maybe next time you should try to be a bit more polite and leave that arrogance behind. The LC does his best for you and you are treating him like a ❤️♥️❤️bag

I was not swearing at him. i dont understand why arrogance, maybe my english not best. Twice he tell me i got paid. If i take his word maybe i dont get paid. When he finally sees his mistake, he tells me read t&c like its my mistake. Maybe he reads this t&c before telling me. That is arrogant or ignorant, i dont know.

I was messing little bit because with me so bad too many times. Last time i ask for €5 supernova tix to change to mtt cos i cannot use this tix. 10 emails later they still dont change. Every time explain how to use like im new. I tell them i play lots for 2 years, i know how to use tix. I give them permission to go into my account and try use tix but still they answer no and explain how to use tix. Finally give up and ask ray. Ray changes tix and says this is a favour. Finally i snap, how is this a ❤️♥️❤️ favour if i cannot use this tix.I tell him dont want favour and he can change it back.Crazy.

Anyway, no problem as i am leaving site soon.

@psrquack wrote:

@mo-sh wrote:

Ray changes tix and says this is a favour.

I think this one was really a favour, because your ticket was exchanged outside the same satellite system, what is generally prohibited, but you can correct me.

so if you have tix that cannot be used in ANY tournament what do u do ?

@mo-sh @psrquack

All SN5s got changed to standard MTTs ages ago when they removed the SN5 sats, somehow who knows how is anyones guess mo-sh has managed to keep 1xSN5 and just wants it to be changed to something he can use.

Understand him getting peed off when the company hes talking too dont even know what games they have running.

@mo-sh donate the ticket to a freeroll and have fun as the winner trys to change it :P

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@mo-sh @psrquack

All SN5s got changed to standard MTTs ages ago when they removed the SN5 sats, somehow who knows how is anyones guess mo-sh has managed to keep 1xSN5 and just wants it to be changed to something he can use.

Understand him getting peed off when the company hes talking too dont even know what games they have running.

@mo-sh donate the ticket to a freeroll and have fun as the winner trys to change it :P

I had 10x5. I change 100sn for uos. I ask them give me uos cos i have 1200sn tix. They say no. Say yes to others. what can you do.

They can keep tix no problem.What makes me angry they explain how i use this tix over and over. Dont treat customers like idiots when u dont even know what u talking about. 

When tix finish, i finish, no problem

@mo-sh Did the €5 SN ticket expire? If so, do you remember when abouts this happened? Because I've been looking and can't seem to find it 😞

I'd like to fix it, because you're right it seems silly that we'd leave you with an unusable ticket.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@mo-sh Did the €5 SN ticket expire? If so, do you remember when abouts this happened? Because I've been looking and can't seem to find it 😞

I'd like to fix it, because you're right it seems silly that we'd leave you with an unusable ticket.

/Jeppe

its ok. Got exchange but angry as so many emails then its a "favour". 

I send u message private @JeppeL. Please respond before another problem

Archived