Poker content - what do you want to see?

Stubbe-Unibet

Question is simple: what kind of poker content would you like to see more of here on the community? Do you have any ideas for new content? Just some examples:

• Personal blogs
  • Sunday tournament updates (how did ambassadors and community members do - the ones that played with their community alias/ambassador identity)
  • Interviews with winners of UOS leaderboard/ME

Video, text, pictures? What would you like to see?

Twitch ideas are welcome as well.

• Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Question is simple: what kind of poker content would you like to see more of here on the community? Do you have any ideas for new content? Just some examples:

• Personal blogs
  • Sunday tournament updates (how did ambassadors and community members do - the ones that played with their community alias/ambassador identity)
  • Interviews with winners of UOS leaderboard/ME

Video, text, pictures? What would you like to see?

Twitch ideas are welcome as well.

-  Yes (Text)

- Yes Yes (Video or Text)

- Yes Yes Yes (Text or Video)

giphy

• Like 2

It would be welcomed 1-2 tournaments per month with the community alias, after 8 pm, on Friday or Sunday. It would be interesting for me a tournament with 6-9 players at the table without late registration, and receive two winners of each table to participate in the table. the final.

• Like 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

I personally like the sunday tournament (aaand UO and UK live event) updates, would be interesting. 👍

I also like what Ian Simpson started (one of them is here), but failed to deliver, like hand analysis from UB ambassadors. I believe also Mr. Lappin mentioned something like this, but i cant find it now. 

• Like 3

@Stubbe-Unibet  I would like to see more streamers - girls . When it was Sjot - it was variety and intresting) fresh blood is always good :laugh: You can even challenge the community members. Something like it was that year at Iany/ only need to limit, for example, record a song 😃 maybe talents will open among us🤣

• Like 3

More discussion about poker strategy. It would be awesome finding the regs or semi regs aka grinder cash  €25 and above, MTT €5+ SNG 10+ who are capable posting interesting hand here. I know it's not so easy finding those guys, but maybe it will work.

More informations about events in where Unibet took part. It was an affiliate conference in London some days ago, it would be awesome having some summary about it with thoughts how Unibet reps thinking about the future of affiliates and how they enjoyed it or not.

More informations about legislation/licences in countries.

If boss says we can meet with ambassadors here then ambassadors stop the hide and seek game and login here too. They all should post one hand every two weeks.

Let Clash of Titans or Champions (Superusers topic) happen.

Find someone who is capable to stream regularly (like Butler League, Sjlot, early DaVitsche) and people shouldn't hunt twitter accounts about the next stream.

Unibet Open/UK tour happenings. Shame it wasn't any information about the last one.

Implemented free streamboss like game here. Answering poker related questions you could dethrone the daily streamboss.

Working EURO2020 fantasy game. Last one was miserable (WC2018) with the moaning about provider's incompetence.

Updated twitch streamers list with working links.

• Like 7

To me i would be interesting to see more blogs from members that hangaround here otherwise too, someone i could relate to rather than some who is here pretty much only for blog/poker/ambassador etc. cause they don't interest me so much. (no offence, i am sure there is need for them too) 

Wouldn't have to be much, maybe once a week little update what has happened during week, highs and lows and other crap, whatever comes to each mind. Don't mind if it would be freerolling/highrolling, one or million hands/ tournys. I guess i could fit in that category too but maybe i am too lazy to do it. But maybe if community would bring in some vote for example where members could vote for best blog in their mind and "winner" would get blogger of the month title in front page, maybe that would be something that would drive members to be more active?

To me top 3 blogs so far has been by @jonny2192 , @psrquack  and @Stubbe-Unibet 🤣 so you get the picture that i don't expect that much just as long as, like said, can relate in some level to writer:)

So consider this open invitation to all. And yeah, member name in the blog title would be usefull too as don't read those so much so there even could be blogs that i don't know what belongs to who :)

• Like 5

@psrquack wrote:

Find someone who is capable to stream regularly (like Butler League, Sjlot, early DaVitsche) and people shouldn't hunt twitter accounts about the next stream.

Both Ian and myself are streaming very regularly. Heck I'm streaming every single day, like every day, I have been doing it since december. I don't know what could be more regularly. Maybe a lot of people don't realize because a while back Twitch changed how notifications are being sent out. 

85663befaa8b12ad3cad571c3e850d96.png.a064d2ee3935ae0516de41c20d19affd.png

You now have both a follow button (so the followed stream shows up in the left column on twitch) and you have a notification button, the latter one will allow Twitch to send you an email when the streamer goes live.

• Like 2

I often see hand reviews as a suggestion but when they happen there's hardly any interaction, no hands posted, nobody does any work on the hands, nobody comes with counter points to the analysis posted by switching up the ranges to how they perceive it and then does the work to analyse that. Seems like everyone just wants some sort of "coaching" articles from the ambassadors, which is cool too but doesn't do much to increase the activity on the the forum. And I'm guilty of this too for sure, I much prefer just watching, than being an active part in the study process of other people. 

Blogs are cool, my favorites are Stubbe's, MetalWolf's, Broky's and from the older blogs monkeyheaven. Making them more visible to the general populace in some way would be cool, cause right now it's mostly just the powerusers of the forum noticing them. One issue with it is that I feel like forums are not the best blogging medium with the endless pages of conversations (which are great to have and the big plus of forums) intertwined with the actual blog posts / trip reports/ day reports/ hand discussions, it just makes it all hard to read and to get to the juicy bits if you're not willing to start reading 40 pages of randomness. Could have some pinned posts or somewhere on the main page with something cool and recent and relevant from a popular blog, metalwolf's trip reports are a great example of something that would fit that bill, but also good stories like someone qualifying for cheap to a unibet open and posting updates and pictures, maybe incentivise that a bit too with some tickets.   

On the twitch front, a lot of content is being made (entertainment, study, leakfinders, cashgames, mtt, leagues, as well as it being a perpetual AMA), more could be done with all the twitch clips made, maybe with highlights, idk, there's a lot of stuff that mostly exists just in the moment, which is fine, but it has more potential. Also this is more of a past tense thing now so maybe not relevant anymore but colabs with other streamers, the way you had a bunch of gamers involved could have had a lot of fun games where everyone plays together, maybe some grudge matches, not just the little coaching sessions that were done in the past (which were cool as well). Similar to how Ian and Lappin had hilarious grudge matches, but like while that's a good colab contentwise (for the people that already like them) it's not very relevant reach wise cause their audiences overlapped completely and not very promoted (they had a bloody live grudge match that was only seen by the few live spectators, the video of it was cool but it was more like a trailer for something that never came :D ) 

• Like 3

I have suggested more hand analysis here, but after seeing the limit over my usual buyin range decided not to comment the post. I don't know what moves are efficient on Supernova late phase and could  write general advise and well known theories read from poker books only what couldn't bring the conversation forward. That was the reason why i kept myself away from that thread.

Btw I still support more hand analysis, because those can hook up players from various limits.

• Like 1

"BY PLAYERS , FOR PLAYERS"

A UNIQUE SELLING POINT THAT UNIBET HAS OVER LARGER COMPETITORS IS ITS COMMUNITY: IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE MORE CELEBRATION & FOCUS ON THE REGULAR PLAYER: 

• A WEEKLY ROUNDUP OF WINNERS/RESULTS?
  • A VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWS FROM THE UNIBET GAMES? 
  • PKR [RIP] WOULD CREATE VIDEOS OF SOME THEIR BIG PROMOTED FINAL TOURNAMENTS OR CASH GAMES  WITH COMMENTARY WHICH GAVE THE GAMES ADDED PRESTIGE & ATTENTION
  • THERE IS POSSIBLY AN IMBALANCE OF TOO MUCH DATA & TOO LITTLE DATA: THE FORUM IS ACTIVE & THERE ARE A WEALTH OF BLOGS BUT PERHAPS A SUMMARY OR INTRODUCTION POINT FOR NEW USERS WOULD HELP NAVIGATION.

AS FOR HAND HISTORIES: MORE STRATEGY DISCUSSION WOULD BE BENEFICIAL BUT ENTRY TO THIS CAN BE DIFFICULT. RECENTLY IAN SIMPSON HAS POSTED HANDS FOR DISCUSSION BUT DOES YOUR AVERAGE PLAYER FEEL CONFIDENT IN POSTING CONTRADICTORY VIEWS TO THAT OF A PROFESSIONAL PLAYER? theMachine DOES NOT. NO-ONE WANTS TO BE TOLD THEIR PLAY IS POOR EITHER.

• Like 1