Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Hi. So I just sat down at cash table and saw these players chip dumping. Action goes like this: Coynn7ro raises to 2.54 leaving himself 0.02 in his stack and folds after Har9t99 goes all in. I saw two hands one after another like this. After chip dumping they left the table instantly with Har9t99 having ~50 euro stack in 0.02/0.04 cash game. I guess they were doing this for a while at this table. Hand #382715218 someone of Unibet should look into this for sure.

• Like 1

@NeriPoker wrote:

When a chip dumpers account is closed, are you ever able to do so before they withdraw and seize the money? Or is it always the case they have already withdrew the money and you are just closing an empty account they just can't use again?

I don't know much about this subject, but personally I've never seen a chip dumper with a successful withdrawal. One of the guys reported in this thread did make a withdrawal, but it wasn't approved, and a poker check was initiated. 

@mirc & @Fredrik, thanks, I'll look into it.

• Like 1

One thing i noticed that not all are possible chip dumpers, but bad players cause it happend to me earlier i opened and the guy raised and he left behind 4cents i had jacks utg and he folded than to my reraise.

@mirc wrote:

One thing i noticed that not all are possible chip dumpers, but bad players cause it happend to me earlier i opened and the guy raised and he left behind 4cents i had jacks utg and he folded than to my reraise.

You're right. One of the guys reported in this thread was actually just a bad player :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I also just witnessed chip dumping between 2 players on 4NL in the following hands.

One player is folding each time with 2 cents behind.

hands 389176732 + 389176936 + 389177147 + 389177333

This is the second time i've seen this but the first time i didn't think it was important, since it can't really be seen as collusion outside of a tournament can it?

Thanks for posting this , I can confirm that the account in question and others affiliated with it has been closed, if you see anything like it again we're happy to hear it!

You're right that it isn't collusion as they aren't trying to cheat for your money, but it's chip dumping and that's against our rules as well and ruins the game for the other players at the table, thanks again :)

Former Community Manager

• 7 months later...

Damn, this is some serious bull❤️♥️❤️. colluders are back... hand  #518669828 shows that there are 3 colluders/chip dumpers. This konradnegaaa has built over 50 euro stack on multiple tables.

• Like 1

At first I wasn't going to call this out, because it could have easily been just some fun day for these guys goofing around, but just in case it might be good to check what the heck was going on before I joined the table. Folks were splashing ridiculous raises and all-ins all the time, and those "jfdkrdky"-type nicks and devil- and angleshooter-avatars always raises suspicion combined with weird behaviour. Got my share from the action, and not saying it was CD'ing in any way, just posting so if it turns out to be foulplay, they won't get away with the moneyz.
Happened yesterday.

strangetable.thumb.png.e145f6e0291413f375abdcac3d03512b.png

• Like 1