cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please help us maintain fair and ethical games by reporting players doing any kind of chip dumping or collusion on Unibet Poker tables. In order to report players doing this, please mention the player's alias and hand number, or provide a screenshot of the table along with a mention of the relevant player aliases.

We appreciate your cooperation and help in making Unibet a better place to play poker, thank you Smile

/Jeppe

311 REPLIES 311
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi. So I just sat down at cash table and saw these players chip dumping. Action goes like this: Coynn7ro raises to 2.54 leaving himself 0.02 in his stack and folds after Har9t99 goes all in. I saw two hands one after another like this. After chip dumping they left the table instantly with Har9t99 having ~50 euro stack in 0.02/0.04 cash game. I guess they were doing this for a while at this table. Hand #382715218 someone of Unibet should look into this for sure.

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Thanks for reporting this. Pretty obvious chip dumping. Both accounts have been closed.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Many chipdumpers nowdays in every site tells that there are increasing amount of bots on sites. One verified account and bots dumps their money to that account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Please look at two player for chipdumping daryss and korg8an8.Fewt times it was folded leaving 2 cents..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

deryss is definetly a chip dumper and dou7trc7 too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
When a chip dumpers account is closed, are you ever able to do so before they withdraw and seize the money? Or is it always the case they have already withdrew the money and you are just closing an empty account they just can't use again?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I was sitting at a table with some chipdumping between the players addr and cycy.

383332183 was one of the hand#.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@NeriPoker wrote:
When a chip dumpers account is closed, are you ever able to do so before they withdraw and seize the money? Or is it always the case they have already withdrew the money and you are just closing an empty account they just can't use again?

I don't know much about this subject, but personally I've never seen a chip dumper with a successful withdrawal. One of the guys reported in this thread did make a withdrawal, but it wasn't approved, and a poker check was initiated. 

@mirc & @Fredrik, thanks, I'll look into it.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog