Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

@mamrot As Patric mentioned, we can't give out information about the tournament if specific players were caught cheating, but I do want to thank you a lot for reporting this to us! If payouts of the tournament needs to be changed, that'll happen automatically.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hey @JeppeL and @Patric-Unibet !

Just noticed a MASSIVE and very clear chip dumping happening in PLO100 table and it’s happening right NOW!  Screen name “johan 42” is donating chips in a very evident way to screen name “yoko7”.  I’ll just post some screenshots as examples so everyone can see what was happening in the table. These examples are just a tip of the iceberg.

Hand number #829763450 (details also in the screenshot):

http://puu.sh/BZbIK/150be630f7.jpg  Here johan42 and yoko7 minraised each other preflop so many times that the next one would have been all-in (maybe about ten times). johan42 just called the last raise and check-folded the flop when he had 22bbs left and the pot was 549bbs.

Hand number #829767396 (details again in the screen shot):

http://puu.sh/BZbQZ/d8b7009358.jpg   johan42 and yoko7 raised each other until johan42 had 6bbs left and then he folded.

This has been going on for many hours and it happened again and again. Right now yoko7 has 6800e in his stack (68 buy-ins). They also shared info about their hand strength between each other because always when johan42 shoved with garbage yoko7 could call with semi-garbage.   I also assume screen name “iskoptelyork” is involved in the operation but I don’t have strong evidence about this. He has 30 buy-in-stack right now. I count on you to investigate this.

I’m really frustrated to play when people share their hands and have more info and can squeeze other people out of the pot with team work.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! I unfortunetly saw some very suspicious play in the e79 superqualifiers just now :(

direct bubble, 25 tickets and 26 players left

Screenshot_29.png.0d4d2ac1339db1326d8b9b43492c5763.pngBabyYolene folded in the big blind to another 300 chips on direct bubble whish is highly suspicios and especially since he/she happely call of for half his/her stack whit q3s when mp shove a couple hands later. Think it would be good to check them out. @Patric-Unibet @JeppeL 

@VikingsAF wrote:

@triceraatopp If you have "fold to any bet" selected that happens automaticaly without keeping in mind that it's "only" 299 chips. 

Thats true @VikingsAF , that would be very careless to do on the bubble but perfectly leagal i guess :wonder: in this case though I dont remember it being a insta fold.. but im not 100 so it might still be the case, anyhow its reported so I trust they will find out if there was any shady stuff going on :)

• Like 1

Yeah thats true. But on the other hand. If I would be a big stack right on the bubble. I would insta click it with anything less than QQ because I know myself. Going from 1st to bubbling :)

But indeed. The checks will show

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I believe I witnessed collusion on a low stakes hexapro between player; ‘yet_more’ and another player called ‘Money_more’. I bought in at 23.02 this evening. It’s super low stakes but it’s the principle that matters. It was pretty blatant. Thanks,

Omaha Multiverse boss

SleepyGary

x

Table 4 SNG 5 Seat 11829824 - aliases Poketsalmon and Easymoney14 might be colluding, chip dumping for entire sng`s, check how the hand Game #911556782 played, and also consider the big stack never opened vs the small stack from plenty of last 3 ocasions and instead they both only played vs me

• 2 months later...

I kept seeing the same two names in the games I was playing and they were betting off one another, I never saw both in the same hand and I played against them in a lot of hands in different tables. Is this something I should contact support about or is this typical and allowed on Unibet?

Hi @Translucent, welcome to the Community :)

I've moved your post to this thread we have assigned especially for such reports, and thanks for taking initiative and reporting it. We would of course love to have a closer look and stop any unethical behavior, we would however need the 2 aliases of the suspected players to check up on them. You didn't happen to take a screenshot of the table by any chance? If not, I can have a look myself and provide the aliases you were sitting at the table with, in that case I would need to know the date and time you played ans observed this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 9 months later...

@4soul I ended up later sitting on the same Banzai table as you because I was unable to sleep. I saw the same players there. Later on when all of the other players left and it was only me and Annabelle26 sitting on the table, a player called Annabelle25 (yes, not Annabelle23 but Annabelle25) immediately sat down on the Banzai table. I was curious and decided to play on (with just me and 2 Annabelles). At first I thought that there might be some collusion going on or that Annabelle25 might be chip dumping to Annabelle26 (Annabelle25 was playing a really wild loose strategy that made no sense). There were some similarities in the play of these two players too (both were quite sticky on flop and turn but overfolded river for example) and their timing was similar. However, later on Annabelle26 left and Annabelle25 remained on the table playing me heads up. Because of run good and the really loose play from Annabelle25, I was able to win around 25€ from Annabelle25 during heads up play. That eased my suspicions a bit, because I'm not sure why a colluder would stay to play a random person heads up with a strategy like that that bleeds money. Also why would colluders call themselves with almost exactly the same names? Anyway, it might still be worth for Unibet to check the accounts just in case.

• Like 1

Please guys keep in mind, even tho it's all fun and games to copy aliases that might or might not have been colluding that your account get closed down as "collateral damage". Obviously if you haven't done anything wrong it will get reopened as well, but no reason to get it closed even for a short period of time.

• Like 2