Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@triceraatopp If you have "fold to any bet" selected that happens automaticaly without keeping in mind that it's "only" 299 chips. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@VikingsAF wrote:

@triceraatopp If you have "fold to any bet" selected that happens automaticaly without keeping in mind that it's "only" 299 chips. 

Thats true @VikingsAF , that would be very careless to do on the bubble but perfectly leagal i guess Wonder in this case though I dont remember it being a insta fold.. but im not 100 so it might still be the case, anyhow its reported so I trust they will find out if there was any shady stuff going on Smile

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Yeah thats true. But on the other hand. If I would be a big stack right on the bubble. I would insta click it with anything less than QQ because I know myself. Going from 1st to bubbling Smile

But indeed. The checks will show

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
MrAgogo New member

Hello, I believe I witnessed collusion on a low stakes hexapro between player; ‘yet_more’ and another player called ‘Money_more’. I bought in at 23.02 this evening. It’s super low stakes but it’s the principle that matters. It was pretty blatant. Thanks,

Omaha Multiverse boss

SleepyGary

x

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @MrAgogo, we're having Relax check the game play for any possible misconduct.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

Table 4 SNG 5 Seat 11829824 - aliases Poketsalmon and Easymoney14 might be colluding, chip dumping for entire sng`s, check how the hand Game #911556782 played, and also consider the big stack never opened vs the small stack from plenty of last 3 ocasions and instead they both only played vs me

0 Likes
Thanks for the report @FaiDeaEmo, it's sent to be double checked by our guys Smile