Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@triceraatopp If you have "fold to any bet" selected that happens automaticaly without keeping in mind that it's "only" 299 chips. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@VikingsAF wrote:

@triceraatopp If you have "fold to any bet" selected that happens automaticaly without keeping in mind that it's "only" 299 chips. 

Thats true @VikingsAF , that would be very careless to do on the bubble but perfectly leagal i guess Wonder in this case though I dont remember it being a insta fold.. but im not 100 so it might still be the case, anyhow its reported so I trust they will find out if there was any shady stuff going on Smile

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Yeah thats true. But on the other hand. If I would be a big stack right on the bubble. I would insta click it with anything less than QQ because I know myself. Going from 1st to bubbling Smile

But indeed. The checks will show

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes