Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pittpitt Rank 20
Rank 20

@Rushbie wrote:

How the hell you can see something like "guilty" in those games?
Going for smoke, please tell.
You're from Canada or what? Well, at this side of the planet, as filled of morons as it is, innocents are never on trial  when good gambling is going on Thumbs UpCool
Edit. and when it comes to withstanding rats and thieves, no, no love here for those.

wtf you saying...You are obviously too easy going to even attempt to think about playing those games! 

if you are on the small blind and the big blind has less than 2 bb and you have more then 20 lol and you fold ahah

...you know here in CA a woman driving in the highway, all the sudden stop to let past a duck's family across the highway, a dude and one of his child on a motorcycle run into the woman car !, both die!  the woman in the car that stopped his guilty ...guitly of what ? lol stupidity or kind-hearted loll she's guitly of something loll thats for sure

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Sorry man, im drinking tonight.
Later

Edit. That's dark, man. Love it Cool

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@Rushbie wrote:

I Don't think it's colluding, probs just regs who knows themselves or smth.

Nah – imo there’s something fishy going on. It doesn’t make sense to call shoves for 1/3 of your stack with 75s, but to fold when you’re asked to invest 2bb or 1bb to bust someone else. Sure, that can happen once but the sheer amount of fishy behaviour is something to look at.

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Thanks for the report, I have forwarded for further investigation for collusion/possible softplay.

Please note that we can't inform you about the results due to data protection reasons but if found guilty we would compensate accordingly.

Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamrot As Patric mentioned, we can't give out information about the tournament if specific players were caught cheating, but I do want to thank you a lot for reporting this to us! If payouts of the tournament needs to be changed, that'll happen automatically.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @Jeppe-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet !

Just noticed a MASSIVE and very clear chip dumping happening in PLO100 table and it’s happening right NOW!  Screen name “johan 42” is donating chips in a very evident way to screen name “yoko7”.  I’ll just post some screenshots as examples so everyone can see what was happening in the table. These examples are just a tip of the iceberg.

Hand number #829763450 (details also in the screenshot):

http://puu.sh/BZbIK/150be630f7.jpg  Here johan42 and yoko7 minraised each other preflop so many times that the next one would have been all-in (maybe about ten times). johan42 just called the last raise and check-folded the flop when he had 22bbs left and the pot was 549bbs.

Hand number #829767396 (details again in the screen shot):

http://puu.sh/BZbQZ/d8b7009358.jpg   johan42 and yoko7 raised each other until johan42 had 6bbs left and then he folded.

This has been going on for many hours and it happened again and again. Right now yoko7 has 6800e in his stack (68 buy-ins). They also shared info about their hand strength between each other because always when johan42 shoved with garbage yoko7 could call with semi-garbage.   I also assume screen name “iskoptelyork” is involved in the operation but I don’t have strong evidence about this. He has 30 buy-in-stack right now. I count on you to investigate this.

I’m really frustrated to play when people share their hands and have more info and can squeeze other people out of the pot with team work.

@TeddyKGB, we have forwarded the information to the responsible person. Thanks for the reporting it Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi guys! I unfortunetly saw some very suspicious play in the e79 superqualifiers just now Sad

direct bubble, 25 tickets and 26 players left

Screenshot_29.pngBabyYolene folded in the big blind to another 300 chips on direct bubble whish is highly suspicios and especially since he/she happely call of for half his/her stack whit q3s when mp shove a couple hands later. Think it would be good to check them out. @Patric-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet 

0 Likes