Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Its super annoying. You open a decent hand, an other guy jams basically with 4 cent left, and then the bigger one rejams and collects it with the previous one folding.

They might even having a VOIP contact in the same time, so when someone jams over them, they know each others hand strength too.

I think if there are two people who doesnt play cash games, then they can transfer €20 to each other every weekend, so one gets a Double Trouble ticket and the chance to win €40 next tuesday. Then they do it next weekend the other way around. It's super profitable on the long run i guess..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

882547931_teamplayinsatelite100EUOS.thumb.jpg.06f084f22a3a9292299ad638ce241825.jpg

@RayL wrote:
@Inhuman, the relevant departments have been informed, thanks for the report :)

Ray, please inform relevant departament about this satelite to check hands between Sukkker123 and fisticus234. It was obvious chipdamp from chipleader Sukkker123 to shotrest stack fisticus234. Couple of times he just limp from sb, cont bet and than chek fold. And he play different than vs others. This is a huge problem in Unibet satelite, which is very frustrating. I face to that not first time and wrote about that. I hope relevant department will do something with that kind of team play. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

1998134416_HEWONTOURNAMENT.thumb.jpg.bf28eefb86e4de56c3fd4d726c7c2662.jpg
Final table tonite, 'KnockOut25' went on to win tourney.

After me calling he opened utg+1 to no less than 180k... Then of course, he folded to her for 19k more.

It is a freeroll, but a froll with big value for which we play whole week, and played for hours on a very busy Sunday. And then someone just does, this.

• Like 2

Thanks for the report @tableNOpopZZ, the account are sent to be double checked now.

Update: After double checking and links betweene the accounts the security department concluded that there is no foul play involved between the 2 accounts mentioned above. Thanks for the report guys and if in doubt of something or if you only have a suspicion, do let us know,  it's better to be safe than sorry :)

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

Noticed this thread so just wanted to ask about definition of chip dumping. I don't usually play cash games so when I do get these smaller 10 or 25 euro cash tickets it would be waste of my time to play all those flops. So I usually go and waste stack depth to bit below 50bb to get remaining as real money into my account. Most effective way is obviously raising to some absurd amount like to 50.1bb and fold to any action. 

So the actual question is if that is ok per your rules or if there could be seen some problems if it gets reported?

@Ghaleon As you can see in the previous report, if you raised to 50.1bb and someone went all in for say 52 bb then you folded, this might be viewed as suspicious and reported, but when they check yours and the other players account they will see no connection and take no action. If you're doing nothing wrong then anything goes really, it's your money after all and it's up to you how you play with it.😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

some weird plays on direct bubble in €2000 Sputnik (Sunday, 21.10.2018) between Thetan and andsko1977 and maybe also hallokoni. I felt like I was playing 1vs3. I attach few situations, but in my opinion there were many more.11.png.53fc4d2b4be276949b58210a1021c18c.png22.png.e792068f02296ce4f127ff4b6f1c37a4.png33.png.9fbe70c2d43f831b388dfd9cb4639ce2.png44.png.e166210d504135f063149b8bff307a89.png55.png.8cea90a5dc4b8d26db424122a32d5204.png

77.png.68fbd9c25be90945e528f9e388a65c47.png88.png.187c9b3f13df746f632220a75c984cba.png99.png.c1438c47e4e710a7c6368476b968007c.png

https://gyazo.com/b3590a1976af37fcd26b50db28e60f89

https://gyazo.com/b45095c3f9967bbfd9a86102002abdb5

https://gyazo.com/40ee130fc5c74d6dbd136c0b96bcf322

I Don't think it's colluding, probs just regs who knows themselves or smth.
Not easy to witness tho, damn!
Try those UO 250 carnevals :wow:

But seriosly @mamrot, there's nothing unusual in the vid and happening as you posted.
You sure it's not just anger and feel of revenge?

But how easy are those situations to be rebuild? Put the x amont of proper peeps playing, and give em a prize to catch.
Result: Beyond human imagenary at some poker night, might be something better result in a world, that some fks won't even understand, oy! lol

@Rushbie wrote:

Not easy to witness tho, damn!

Try those UO 250 carnevals :wow:

But seriosly @mamrot, there's nothing unusual in the vid and happening as you posted.

You sure it's not just anger and feel of revenge?

are you serious lol? @Rushbie   , you know these type of walk non-sense in 50 euro mtt is far from normal....from now on you must see it as 'guilty' 

• Like 1

How the hell you can see something like "guilty" in those games?
Going for smoke, please tell.
You're from Canada or what? Well, at this side of the planet, as filled of morons as it is, innocents are never on trial  when good gambling is going on 👍🆒
Edit. and when it comes to withstanding rats and thieves, no, no love here for those.

@Rushbie wrote:

How the hell you can see something like "guilty" in those games?

Going for smoke, please tell.

You're from Canada or what? Well, at this side of the planet, as filled of morons as it is, innocents are never on trial  when good gambling is going on 👍🆒

Edit. and when it comes to withstanding rats and thieves, no, no love here for those.

wtf you saying...You are obviously too easy going to even attempt to think about playing those games! 

if you are on the small blind and the big blind has less than 2 bb and you have more then 20 lol and you fold ahah

...you know here in CA a woman driving in the highway, all the sudden stop to let past a duck's family across the highway, a dude and one of his child on a motorcycle run into the woman car !, both die!  the woman in the car that stopped his guilty ...guitly of what ? lol stupidity or kind-hearted loll she's guitly of something loll thats for sure

• Like 1

@Rushbie wrote:

Nah – imo there’s something fishy going on. It doesn’t make sense to call shoves for 1/3 of your stack with 75s, but to fold when you’re asked to invest 2bb or 1bb to bust someone else. Sure, that can happen once but the sheer amount of fishy behaviour is something to look at.

• Like 2