Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Not too sure will anyone get their lost money back, cos technically it isn't illegal to play that way (badly), I guess. Anyone who chooses to go with them to the pot, does it with hes/hers own responsibility. That's what's really annoying.

But would be wonderful to have risk-free -all ins against dumpers! :laugh:

@polarbear

You don't get money back, as you take the risk to call their all-in. If you won a pot, it wouldn't be the other way around either. They won't take the money from your account.

As @Rushbie said, it could be anyone playing that all-in and you then calling. (Certainly on NL4 on Unibet) You can always chose to switch to another table.

In an MTT it's an other thing, since you can't decide to change to another table and they can just bully you. (And there I feel you should be able to get something back).

Hope my answer was of any help :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Each one of you has a good point over these scenarios.I remember while i was playing on pokerstars if they caught these cheaters and you were involved on that table you got percentage of money distributed among players.Cause if they cease that money its kind yours too dont you agree.What if you get on a table 3 players going allin every hand and you got AA its your percentages drop significally while you are mostly playin hu in this cases.

• Like 1

Thanks for reporting, @polarbear. I've have checked both accounts but couldn't find any sign of chip dumping. There's nothing suspicious from the hand you took a screenshot of - just looks like one of the players is new to the game as he played that hand a bit weird imo :)

Was that the hand that where you noticed something odd between the players or was there another hand before that? I only checked the hands where one of the players won a decent pot so I might have missed something. Will forward it to the poker team, better safe than sorry.

• Like 1
Former community moderator

• 3 weeks later...

@rattas2 wrote:

Yeah, seems like there are multiple usernames in play and atleast 3 accounts all over nl4 player pool. For examle hand #518668746 and #518668746 show that there are minimum 3 accounts in play.

As long Unibet seems to accept many accounts with the same players name, birth, etc, I don`t care. And I never play any cash since I have been aware of it.. And btw, how can anyone sign up at Unibet severals time without no bells ring???