Poker cashgame BOTS

wazawanga

It's weird for me that no one is complaining about the bot situation at the cash games tables.  if you're a normal reg 

i just finished up a session this morning battling 2 bots at nl200 4tabling... so basically 3handed play at 4-5 tables for a couple of hours

these bots are running for months now at probably nl50 100 200 and even 400 for every day, they are probably a big % of the population in the games when they start running
nl100 is at times tougher than nl400 :)

This post is just to ask people why is no one complaining. I usually play 400 and 800 but I dropped down last couple of days to 200 100 due to no action at higher stakes and the level of play of these bots is pretty amazing, I have to admit that I was very impressed by some of the sophisticated plays and strategies i've seen and yet no one is saying anything about them. right now nl100 and 200 is much harder than pokerstars haha

if you're a regular at 100 you're probably bleeding a ❤️♥️❤️ ton of money to these bots, if you're not already playing lower from taking a beating haha. if you see any player with 100bbs playing pretty aggro and also having weird lines in a lot of different situations then you can be pretty sure it's a bot that's all i'm gonna say about spotting out a bot as i don't want people to adjust their thing in the future.

to my knowledge games have been like this for quite a while which sucks because it will ruin the site in the near future action will dry up pretty fast if they keep running them and crush everyone at these stakes.

to the unibet administrators and security operators: if you really want to spot out the accounts running a bot at cashgames it's super easy to do they will all stand out immediately and also there's not even that many people actually playing the site so imo just do a check-up and start banning some accounts and I expect return some cash to the victims but i am 100% sure i will get a response like : "we don't have any bots playing on our site"

good luck to everyone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thoughts. Would be nice if you could provide some screenshots from these unusually perfect plays/strategies to be analyzed. At the start of this year I also played a short while at plo400 (got the cash ticket as new years gift, and wasn't aware they can be changed to several smaller ones), and because of the problems with the client, had to use my phone.
Anyway, that game was against two players only also. Sure I lost both bullets after flop, but what was interesting at that point, was how the actions went preflop. Pretty much no-fold-anything-plo - game, which seemed pretty weird.
I'm definitely not saying they were bots, but if the player pool is so small, and games are like that, not gonna make a bigger depo here again and gamble in those stakes 🤣
I leave those precious chips to live games 😏 Far more worth it.

I'll be shocked if someone from unibet will take you word on it, you don't give any information besides the fact that u cry a river, no time frame, no hands, no aliases, nothing, its hard for me to comprehend that you play over 100nl.

It's the first time I hear about it and I wonder if I'm not at all the tables these robots?

I think checks should also be made during the game to see that they are not robots.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Weird lines can come from everybody ;) 

Sometimes I see uhlen take weird lines aswell (on Nl800/400/200) and sometimes it works. 

Good that unibet does look into this complaint tough, but talking about inhuman play, maybe there should be some kind of check on accounts that are continously at the tables :D could be bots or could be multiple players on one account (both are not allowed) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

It's pointless to ask aliases since you can change them at any time, also outing the bots publicly would not be the smartest thing as the owner of the account could just shut down operations for a while and also fast cashout or stuff like that and also unibet operators can check my account to see who i played against. I am not crying at all... i win a lot at higher stakes and actually i won a bunch of stack from the bots in the 3handed match in the morning. I was 100% sure they were bots and after i stopped playing i just searched the forums about any discussions regarding this. I played with bots in the past(at 400 600 and even 1knl) and also analyzed their play at 6max with other people before i started playing on unibet, also i followed a lot of discussions about bot scandals in the past and how people discovered them.

The bots are pretty simple to discover: if you start a new game and you are seated with let's say 2 other regs and none of them leave it's a pretty good chance that they're botting. If you start your session and open a bunch of tables and a lot of them are just 3-4 handed reg game then probably a fish was there them left then the human left after him and now there is probably some botting going on in the shorthanded game especially 3handed

Good luck guys

Sorry, didn't know that you knew our system better than me :)
We can look up old aliases as well, so it's not pointless at all. If you don't want to post the alias on here - your argument doesn't make a lot of sense to me - you can just send them to me by PM.

I will have a look at your hands from this morning :)

Had a quick look at a few hands you played this morning. None of the players involved in these are suspicious in any way - if it were bots, whoever programmed them should find another profession :)

I probably haven't checked every player you played against, so if there's a specific account you'd like me to look at, please send the alias.

@wazawanga wrote:

The bots are pretty simple to discover: if you start a new game and you are seated with let's say 2 other regs and none of them leave it's a pretty good chance that they're botting. If you start your session and open a bunch of tables and a lot of them are just 3-4 handed reg game then probably a fish was there them left then the human left after him and now there is probably some botting going on in the shorthanded game especially 3handed

Why are regs automatically botting when they are deciding to play 3-handed? Maybe there are no other tables running and they are waiting for other players to join. Maybe they’re playing because of you. Maybe they’re are not regs but recs in disguise. There are numerous reasons I can come up with before thinking they have to be botting. Imo that’s all make believe, I can’t see any reasoning in your post.

I think OP is way out of line here.  He has no reasonable facts to back up his claim.  It sounds more like he finds the games hard or are too reg filled and wants to find an excuse for his troubles at the tables.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry, but people like you just make me angry! What experiences you have with detecting bots? or bots in general?

You did  just make post about something you have no idea about, this is it.

There were cases of bots on every network/site..from smallest to biggest. There will be everytime people who are ahead of bot detecting and will run bots without being detected. And Unibet is not exception! 

I just propose to check more actively. I ask those who play nl100 + more actively to ask those who seem suspicious to be checked. Here is not too much regular players, so it must be not too hard to check.

If someone will ask to check me, it will not be a problem for me, because I understand that this is very important for the safety of the game. And no one of the regulars nl100-200-400 has no problem to buy a 360-degree camera and record his gameplay. It is clear that this will not solve the problem, but this will create inconvenience to those who play unfairly. And I hope that unibet understands how important all this is in the long-term prospects.

Archived