Poker account abusively frozen out of the blue

So i've made a regular cashout yesterday and it somehow got rejected and my poker account was disabled, my deposits and cashouts frozen. They asked for pictures with my credit card and bank statement or utility bill with adress in it and now are saying it's gonna take 3-5 days to verify them. 3-5 DAYS ! I've asked on live chat a few weeks ago when i started playing here if i need to send any documents in order to verify the account, but they said i don't have to because i've verified it 2 years ago and now out of nowhere they just do this and tell me to wait 3-5 DAYS. They could've sent an email to ask for the documents first and then froze it, but NO, they froze it and after that they said it's gonna take 3-5 DAYS to get it back IF we don't need other documents. I went to the bank and got a signed and stamped bank statement where they can see my adress, i got another signed and stamped by the bank statement saying that the credit card i've sent pictures with is mine. I've sent an utility bill also where they can see my adress. I've never sent any of these documents anywhere ever ! I've been playing poker for 10 years now everywhere around and i have never been threated with so much disrespect anywhere. Can you plese speed up the verification process ? Thank you ! PS: I was beginning to like this network...

Welcome to the community, @23!

I'm really sorry we've had to put you through this rather extensive verification process, but it was unfortunately necessary. I can't go into details on here, but we didn't just start the check out of the blue - I'm by no means accusing you of anything; security checks can be initiated for a variety of reasons. You can do absolutely nothing wrong but still be implicated in cases with for instance chip dumping, and in some of those cases - will depend on a long list of factors - we will need documents.

I totally get your frustration, and I wish I could speed up the case, but if I do so for you, I open up for a whole lot of similar requests in the future, and I believe everyone should be treated equally. Afraid there's nothing to do but wait. You can rest assured that if you haven't done anything wrong, the poker block will of course be removed :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Please check my poker screename and my name online and you will see that i've been around for lots of years in poker so i definitely didnt't do anything wrong, anything you guys might think i did. Don't threat me equally with anyone that has made mistakes on the site. I haven't done absolutely anything and have been more than cooperative with you guys. I've sent even more documents than you needed. How much more will i have to wait ? Please don't tell me 3-5 days, because that would really disappoint and affect me. You can't just freeze my account and tell me to wait for 3-5 days out of the blue without me doing anything than just grinding like i've been grinding for 10 years. This is what i do for a living, you can't just take that away from me out of nowhere. 

@23, I'm not dealing with your case personally. You're not being treated equally to people committing obvious fraud - then your account would be completely frozen and you would never get access to the funds again. The 3-5 days is what these cases typically take, and I can't just push your case in front of everything else - no one likes sending documents and waiting.

Again, I do get your frustration and I do apologize, but there really is nothing I can do.

NB it's certainly possible that the case will be handled faster than 3 days, but 3-5 days is a qualified estimate.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Unibet could handle these situations so much smoother. Unless you really think that it is a fraud, do not frozen the account. Just let the player play and handle the situation on the background. And most certainly do not frozen anything without saying so upfront and explaining why.

@Elukka12 

That is unfortunately not an option since as long we don't have done the checks, we wouldn't know for sure and with poker there is the possibility to dump the money to another account, so freezing the account is the only option really while being investigated. 3-5 days is an estimated timeframe but it always depends on the backlog we have, in extremely busy periods it might take 5 days, when it's less busy it could be solved within 1-2 days like here, I think that's fairly reasonable.

I understand it's annoying and frustrating to have to wait and not really knowing what is going on but if you haven't done anything wrong, there is nothing to worry, sometimes it's just a routine check for certain reasons which is not your fault at all.