Poker-SM live in Tallinn

Camilio

I won a package for this a couple a days ago and have a few questions:

The travel-money are not much so: Is it allowed to win another package just to get more travel-money?

Does anyone in here know how to get from Sweden to Tallinn the cheapest/best way?

I would very much appreciate help in this matters   :inlove:

It´s all in there.

Thank`s @Patric-Unibet  for your answer.

I was looking at boat-transfer and it costed somthing like +200 euros so I guess I have to win some more tournaments then  🆒 
A little somethimg for the future: Some other sight has a package similar to yours but they has offered 250 euro for travel. I think that´s more like reality.
Have a nice day!

It´s all in there.

• 1 month later...

Yeah it's only swedish... but i thought maybe one or two from this community maybe would be there :)  Thank´s a lot for your support! It may help. I´m not familliar with the "live" thing though.. They will kill me.

It´s all in there.

• 3 weeks later...

@Hothuw: No money for me . I was kicked out the first day, but it was a great experience for me! :) Nice to meet you @Leo-Unibet and all you other poker-nerds in Tallinn and thank´s again for the very visible hoddie ( 🤣 ) and other stuff.  I´ll be there next time too, be sure about that!:inlove:🆒🆗

It´s all in there.

@Camilio wrote:

@Hothuw: No money for me . I was kicked out the first day, but it was a great experience for me! :) Nice to meet you @Leo-Unibet and all you other poker-nerds in Tallinn and thank´s again for the very visible hoddie ( 🤣 ) and other stuff.  I´ll be there next time too, be sure about that!:inlove:🆒🆗

@Camilio Hi S, I'm glad you had a great time. watch out for next years qualifiers, also have a look at the coverage here: https://se.unibet.com/spelbloggen

Archived