Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Highly impressed with fairness of unibet.

FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

It's good that also mtt and hexa will count from now. In my case, I think I've receive only one time tickets for double trouble since I don't play too much cash. But I had some weeks when I've lost a lot on mtt and hexa. Let's hope the missions will work Rofl

fornicator99
Rank 10
Rank 10

Seems interesting, would have loved to check this out but, unfortunately, I can't, since I'm not planning to go on a downswing. I'll hear from you guysAngel

cris1285
Rank 22
Rank 22

Basically a 0lucky Merenitsu promotion. Make him a reg. Laugh

I like it tho, but i doubt i play enough (for now).

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@cris1285 wrote:

Basically a 0lucky Merenitsu promotion. Make him a reg. Laugh

I like it tho, but i doubt i play enough (for now).

Please don't forget the criteria is losing a lot, not playing.Rofl

ovi_war36
Rank 3
Rank 3
Potmolestor
Rank 8
Rank 8
Is this promotion only for Unibet players or are other skins that operate in Unibet/Relax network (for example Pokerihuone) included as well? DT promotion was network wide. I read T&C from Unibet site and this promotions seems to be tied to this forum for some unknown reason?
0 Likes
Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
We have decided to run one last week of double trouble and super double trouble tournaments, so if you lost more than €20/€200 last week, you will have received a ticket now. The tournaments will show in the client in 20 minutes.

You guys can't be serious. I was here ysterday reading about this been cancelled and decided that no reason for me to play today any longer. Maybe 30-60min after you announce this and credit tickets.

You couldn't arrange it on wednesday, thursday or next weeks tuesday? 

0 Likes
CristianPoker80
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/replay-rewards

It's a promotion that will replace the double trouble tournaments - but it will work for all game types, not just cash games. If there's anything specific, which you'd like to know, just ask here Smile

,,Players may only receive a Replay Rewards mission prize once per calendar month''

@Stubbe-Unibet  What happens if i lose "X" euros every week , 4 weeks in a row?

0 Likes