Poker Release - 2.0.6

Chris-Unibet

Hi all,

We've just released a new version of the client. This release is meant to fix the fact that Danish players were not able to login on Download desktop client. 

We've also added an animation settings pannel where you can switch on/off few animations (including blurry avatars).

Plus, it fixes the dealer button position for 9 max. 

We're aiming for another release at some point next week to tackle the following issues: black screen when opening a table; Client stability part 1; Table being too busy. 

About the former, we're planning to remove some elements from the table (SITTING IN, WAITING FOR BB, FOLD) to bring them back under players stack size. We will also remove the colour code behind bet amounts and bring back CHECK and RAISE text under stack size (with colour code).

Hi ,

The main aim of this release is to fix a problem where Danish players couldn't login. We don't expect any change compared to the previous version (2.0.5) when it comes to Client stability. 

It's very likely what happened to you would have happened on the previous version. Do you have any details on what happened exactly i.e. when did it crash, was is after clicking somewhere etc. 

Yeah for me it crashed almost every time I tried to Add Chips when I was still involved in hand. Ive used to do that so long its hard to stop. But when I could stop that for one hour or so client didnt crash once.

Usually what happend was I added chips during hand, and then after the hand, it crashed, but only that one table. And when I close the client, that table remains on screen every time and i have to close Unibet at Windows Task Manager. Reopen client and it works again, but bit blinded off every time...

Yeah  great update guys ....wonderfull update ..now this worts client evermade, is freezing after login everytime ,very cool thing. i dont knw about you guys but if this joke is not fix to the and of the year i will cashout everything and play to another site.I am very upset because at the begining of the month i playd just 2 days ,now after i fix ON MY OWN  that  conection error internet and stuff ❤️♥️❤️ now is freezing after login every time ..is not ok and this is a lack of respect for your clients.

Archived