Poker Crash/ Poker Rant

PunchFace

First off I'd like to say I am a supporter of Unibet, I'm part of the community, and watch the live TWITCH streams every week....

Today I was playing in the $300 Early Bounty $4/Buy In... I haven't cashed in a tourney in a while... I made the final table.... this is were the problems started to begin..

We are playing 4 handed... I get dealt A10 suited..raise pre flop..the web browser kicks me out my hand gets folded automatically.... a few hands later i get dealt AK...the client kicks me out again...and im big blind that hand... then the best get dealt AA(now I'm on my phone since the web browser kicked me out) guess what happens it kicks me out....understandably I am on TILT... the blinds were at 6K/12K so every hand I raised or missed was a good % of my stack.... it's like I had no chance to win... I busted out in 4th

It's been so long since I was able to play on the actual client.... do you have any idea how it feels to get dealt those hands at a final table and not be able to play them add to the fact you haven't cashed in a while????

Anyone that works at UNIBET @JeppeL @MarcoV @Martin1 or anyone else that works there that I haven't mentioned please explain why the client is still not available to all members of UNIBET?(Windows/Windows XP Users)

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

I think fairest solution would be you get the prize of the position you were in when first disconnect. 

I agree that Unibet has to release a version of the client that's compatible for everyone. 

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil When things like this happen it just kills the whole vibe of the game and my game included having grinded all the way to final 4, the hands I had aren't hands you would usually come by... It just ruined poker for the rest of the day for me tilted most of what I won today lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@PunchFace wrote:

First off I'd like to say I am a supporter of Unibet, I'm part of the community, and watch the live TWITCH streams every week....

Today I was playing in the $300 Early Bounty $4/Buy In... I haven't cashed in a tourney in a while... I made the final table.... this is were the problems started to begin..

We are playing 4 handed... I get dealt A10 suited..raise pre flop..the web browser kicks me out my hand gets folded automatically.... a few hands later i get dealt AK...the client kicks me out again...and im big blind that hand... then the best get dealt AA(now I'm on my phone since the web browser kicked me out) guess what happens it kicks me out....understandably I am on TILT... the blinds were at 6K/12K so every hand I raised or missed was a good % of my stack.... it's like I had no chance to win... I busted out in 4th

It's been so long since I was able to play on the actual client.... do you have any idea how it feels to get dealt those hands at a final table and not be able to play them add to the fact you haven't cashed in a while????

Anyone that works at UNIBET @JeppeL @MarcoV @Martin1 or anyone else that works there that I haven't mentioned please explain why the client is still not available to all members of UNIBET?(Windows/Windows XP Users)

Hi,

Sorry the hear you were having problems.

I looked into this one and I think you are referring to tournament 5016132 €300 GTD Early 4 Bounty - MTT Leagues. A few things do not add up though, the entire tournament was played on mobile and you were not dealt AA.

These were the problem hands in the tournament, except for first two they are spread out throughout the tournament not only the final table:

458464683 Ah5s DC lost 250 chips

458465692 Ah7d DC lost 50 chips

458489028 Ks5h disconnected lost 25 chips

458502573 Js8h timed out

458529588 Td2h DC reconnected and played the hand

458557968 As3h DC reconnected and played the hand

458585034 As4s DC reconnected and played the hand

458591187 AcKh disconnected lost 4000 chips

You were dealt AT before the AK hand, you won that hand, and you were dealt QQ after, and won that hand as well.

During the tournament, I could only find one time when you logged out and logged in again, are you sure you are on a stable internet connection and have you tried an alternative connection?

Refunded your buy in added €4MTT ticket.

Microsoft already discontinued support for XP, we will check with the developers again if we can add support.

Archived