cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet  yes, web/ I'm not sure that this is a mistake, it just throws me out every 30 minutes

chrome  80.0.3987.122 64 bit
yes windows 7

You are running out of time!
You have been inactive for too long, your session has expired. For security reasons, you are automatically logged out. Click ok to log in again.
with time 
15.01.png15.11.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Having the same exact problem than @Merenitsu with browser client on Chrome 80.xx on Linux. Started yesterday so I thought logging out, shutting down and day  change would solve it, but the same thing continues today. Security inactivity log-out every 30 minutes while actively playing tournaments.

Clearing cache/history didn't help at all.

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Purps, can you help me with some exact times this has happened?
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet 

It's happens every 30 minutes. Just happened at 16:21 and I was able to log in at about 16:23, so I expect next one to be at 16:51 or 16:53, depending on whether the "30 minute timer" starts on the forced log-out or the last log-in.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Should the bolded part be there on the URL? Haven't seen, or at least paid attention to it before...

https://fi.unibet.com/poker/poker-browser-new#fromModal:true

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Thanks. I belive we've got all the details we need. Hope to have an update for you tomorrow
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Thanks. I belive we've got all the details we need. Hope to have an update for you tomorrow

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Any news on this? Having to set a timer to beep every 28 minutes or so and then needing to refresh the Unibet website to stay connected to the browser poker client is far from ideal. Annoyed

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Hope to have a temporary fix released this evening Smile sorry it's taken this long
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Purps  the problem also remained. starting to annoy when you play on many tables

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Purps  the problem also remained. starting to annoy when you play on many tables

@Merenitsu 

I just tested this auto-refresh addon for chrome and it works great.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-refresh/ifooldnmmcmlbdennkpdnlnbgbmfalko

Add that to your chrome and then open your unibet webpage. Then click on this symbol:

timer.png

Set the timer to 28 minutes or so and click start. It will only refresh the webpage that you are on at the time of starting it.

Now you can open the poker client and you will not get disconnected anymore. Ok

The Unibet webpage does not have to be active on your screen, so you can minimize it to the tray if you will, but just don't close it.