Poker Challenge hints

Karl

Hi Everybody

I am starting to think about re-starting a new twitch stream in January 2020, and to twitch a poker challenge on the Unibet client.

€50 to kick start this challenge, but I wonder if you guys out there may throw some hints my way.

Question is.... what is the best games to kick start the challenge off with ?

I'm thinking €1 price buyins to start off, but having trouble deciding what games to start with.

Any hints offered would be gratful for....thanks

• Like 3

Hi @psrquack 

Mostly I do my twitch stream during early afternoon till about 6pm UK time, mainly to be able leave the bedroom where my office is, for when the wife normally comes up to settle down for the night to watch her favorite TV soaps.

I think I may include your idea of MTT qualifier challenges, and also I think I'll be doing the Nano series as well as doing the €1 buyin / 5 seats Sit & Go's

Also I'm thinking of moving my PC rig into the spare room to be able to do more twitch streaming into the evening, that's when my daughter is not visiting us from London.

Plan is to play solid and steady poker in the early stage of the challenge, and slowly build up from there, and having done challenges before this time I want to go past the €200 mark and upwards.

Not long till January 2020

• Like 2

Thanks for your answer. I have asked your streaming termin plans becasue I know it is very difficult playing your A games 5-6 hours in a row and playing the €0.20 and the €1 satty plus the €5 tourney requeires the previously mentioned time (if you are going for a win in the last steps tourney). Soit seems you will have the required time and conditions too and I'm ready to follow your streams in January.

• Like 1

Thanks @psrquack I'll look forward to having your input on my twitch stream.

My experience with poker challanges is that I find it very easy to climb up to the €200 mark, but for some unknown reason I start to crash and burn, in fact it has happened 3 times before.

My mental stamina needs to be condititioned to ensure that I go past €200 and not to jail lol

In the long term I hope that I'd learn and work out my faults, and hope that others may see my faults and not go down the same road as I have, and hope that others may point out my mistakes to help myself and others.

• Like 2