Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hey gang Smile

Here are a few tips on how to efficiently report a bug in the unfortunate event that you experience one within the Poker client (PC):

1. Go to Bug reports
2. Make sure to take a screenshot of the issue, this will help us pinpoint the exact time it happened and to have an idea of what exactly is wrong.
3. Try to describe the bug in as much detail as possible; what happens, when does it happen, what are the steps to reproduce the issue?
4. Provide a Direct X diagnostic. This link will explain how to run the diagnostic.
5. Poker log, which you will find here: C:\Users\******\Documents\Unibet Poker.
6. Send the above requested information to contact@unibetcommunity.com and make sure you copy the hyperlink of your thread in the e-mail so we'll know where to get back to you Smile

Please note that the issue should be raised in the Poker Bug reports section to make sure that the issue is being handled efectively and in due time!

For more informations visit the full Bug Report post here.

Cheers and good luck! Smile

17 REPLIES 17
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

Can you guidance on how to efficiently fix a bug... which is probably a little more important as we have lost several players over the last few years.

Maybe we can ask the little girl to become a programmer when she grows up. Would still be faster than asking relax.

@pirahn, Obviously if there is a general problem that we know the fix for straight away, it will be posted as a FYA.
However most of the issues encountered have to be dealt individually since they mostly relate to the specifics of the PC, provided the poker log is present in the bug report.
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

wrote:
@pirahn, Obviously if there is a general problem that we know the fix for straight away, it will be posted as a FYA.
However most of the issues encountered have to be dealt individually since they mostly relate to the specifics of the PC, provided the poker log is present in the bug report.

Most of the ongoing bugs are non system specific and happen on all platforms, I think people are getting abit frustrated reporting bugs and then nothing happening at all. @pirahn @MoreTBC and others including me used to put a lot of effort in reporting bugs, moretbc was a book a month Smile

If us people who are big fans of Unibet are getting frustrated reporting bugs with no improvemnet what do you think is happening with the other people just trying out the client?

I love Unibet poker and what they are trying to do, would just like to see a bit more forward momentum on fixing ongoing bugs. Smile

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@jonny2192 you just said what I wanted to write.

We dont spitting at Unibet,just wanna "force" you to improve on some segments that can be better for sure.

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

crash realy does happen more oftten when you putt a bet one more then anything else imo 

maybe it crash when situation is about to change the fragile ecosystem of the table / limit this is what i can recall 

0 Likes
KostenBerg Rank 11
Rank 11

In Sunday night, I played in the Odyssey tournament. During the add-on break, there was a soft error that did not give anybody in the tournament an add-on.
Before the add-on break, I made a few close decisions/folds based on the fact that I'm waiting for the add-on. So I want to ask about a refund and report about bugHappyshy

@Ray-Unibet

0 Likes

Hi @KostenBerg, thank you for raising this with us. I have informed Cedrick about the issue and pending feedback. 
Will update this thread as soon as I have an answer Smile 

/Ray

0 Likes
123 Rank 10
Rank 10

Unibet crashed for me ~20minutes ago, havent been able to login since.

This happens every time 

login.png

0 Likes
123 Rank 10
Rank 10

Blehh, still cant login while special boy ( joke obv Rofl) is streaming on twitch Sad

0 Likes