Poker Browser Not Loading

-_-

Tried posting this in bugs but it insisted on trying to post it as an Idea and even then would not post and kept asking for a Label which I filled but would still not post so here goes...

Since a few days the no download play poker through browser is not working for me. It takes forever to get to the login screen and then takes forever to load and login and once it does it goes to the zero euro screen and gets stuck there (see pic). Not changed anything in the last few days and it was working perfectly before that. I guess some windows updates. Checked on 2 different laptop browsers same result.

The mobile app and windows client program works just fine.Unibet.thumb.jpg.e28c7d49fdfa6ea009d8919753f96dae.jpg

• Like 2

Yes within last week and using Windows 10 and Mozilla Firefox, don't think its to do with dxdiag since that would affect the desktop client as well have dealt with that before on a older computer. Desktop client is working perfectly fine. This is something to do with the browser no download poker client I think but open to suggestions what to try or do.
  • Like 1

Yeah just realized that, sorry long wires as a fellow customer 😏

It really helps the more you can get into details, that's not something unusual at all, more like a rule.
That blank dark page. It doesn't seem to load it.

So basically you got a new'ish machine and it all works well except on web browser poker?
And the Firefox is updated (like usually)

Because it seems to run normally here, so got to ask :wonder:

• Like 1

Yes up to date and Yes I just did same result. Used Opera Browser this time. Also I have seen this page before it normally happens for a few seconds before everything loads after logging in even in the desktop app but here its just freezing there...I waited a good 15 minutes plus too and tried many times from both laptops, figured it might be something to do with Unibet...maybe they are going to update the browser up :P but guess the error is just for me since no one else has reported it. As I said earlier as per me the only change is the windows updates to the latest build.
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear about this error!

You're indeed right that it seems like a local issue; traffic seems normal and we don't have any other reports. Can I get you to try in Chrome as well and see if that makes any difference?

I'm on my mobile now so will look into it when I'm back at the office.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yup tried Chrome same issue. Its definitely something specifically related to accessing Unibet though the browser since the delay between the login screen clicking login and the loading to the pic page is a few minutes which it has never been more than few seconds. So it seems to be having some trouble there.

On I side note I tried Edge and Internet Explorer too same thing. Well first even the Unibet site would not load giving an TLS Security error saying the security of the site was outdated but it did load after a few refreshes but again same issue.

Yeah sure take your time no rush since I can still play on mobile and desktop but would like to have the browser option working too. I will be MIA for few hrs too probably.

Edit: Also tried flush dns and reset ip as per connectivity issue thread on here too no avail still same.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-UnibetOkay cool will await your response. Just a little more information I just tried now again and now after logging in it just gets stuck on loading even longer than yesterday. Blank page with loading circle going round and round for minutes and then stuck here blank page (see pic). So seems to be an issue getting the data from the server but only on the browser for some reason.

The ball is in your court. Best of Luck! 👼

791177472_Unibet2.jpg.55ccb19eff6083e0a87b6dd53ee490d9.jpg

• Like 1

@Rushbie100% sure it isn't though since (see below) it was working with the equipment before both laptops and @ Stubbe-Unibet confirmed nothing is changed Browser Software wise so does not logically follow.

@Stubbe-Unibetits working with Chrome today now :) and fast too. So don't know if you did something? It was not working yesterday but working today.

With Opera it didn't work at first but I disabled the ad blocker on their and it started working there too.

With Firefox still not working I disabled the ad blocked & enabled trackers too but its still getting stuck. (Was working before with ad block on)

So you can close the issue :) unless you have any suggestions for getting it to work with Firefox.

Thanks for all the help @Rushbie @Stubbe-Unibet

• Like 1