Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Leave it with me for now - no need to test further on your end Smile
I'll get back to you when there's any news - might not be before next week, depending on the complexity Sad
Melgry Rank 10
Rank 10

What happened with mtt lobby? Already restart room twicelobby.jpg

GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13

@Melgry wrote:

What happened with mtt lobby? Already restart room twicelobby.jpg

Same problem to me.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@Melgry, @GN1991, still the same issue or how does it look for you?
Highlighted
GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13
-_- Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-UnibetOkay cool will await your response. Just a little more information I just tried now again and now after logging in it just gets stuck on loading even longer than yesterday. Blank page with loading circle going round and round for minutes and then stuck here blank page (see pic). So seems to be an issue getting the data from the server but only on the browser for some reason.

The ball is in your court. Best of Luck! Angel

Unibet 2.jpgStuck here now 1 step before the previous pic. So now it won't even load upto the previous screenshot.

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

100% sure it's your old eguipment :P

Proserror years 5 and i5? Smirk

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
-_- Rank 10
Rank 10

@Rushbie100% sure it isn't though since (see below) it was working with the equipment before both laptops and @ Stubbe-Unibet confirmed nothing is changed Browser Software wise so does not logically follow.

@Stubbe-Unibetits working with Chrome today now Smile and fast too. So don't know if you did something? It was not working yesterday but working today.

With Opera it didn't work at first but I disabled the ad blocker on their and it started working there too.

With Firefox still not working I disabled the ad blocked & enabled trackers too but its still getting stuck. (Was working before with ad block on)

So you can close the issue Smile unless you have any suggestions for getting it to work with Firefox.

Thanks for all the help @Rushbie @Stubbe-Unibet