Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LynxLynx Rank 2
Rank 2

Anything?

or should i move my assets to another site?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @Maengija,

we are aware this has been going on for a while.

We are working on a fix for it, it's unfortunately not that easy and quite a lot of other apps are apparently effected by this, not just us.

While we are working on a fix, we are also hoping on an update from Apple's side since it has lead to quite a few issues on other 3rd party providers.

In the meantime, I can not do anything else except suggesting you to use the browser version for now.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Evilsm1le Rank 7
Rank 7

Any chance to make the browser version to be able to run multiple tables next to each other? 
Maybe that's an easier solution, but would help a lot.

0 Likes
LynxLynx Rank 2
Rank 2

The problem with the browser poker is that it runs so much energy and the CPU is over heating,  just tried it with few SG tables and my laptop was at 70c tempature, so not gonna do that again.

RubberBanditHrs Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Patric-Unibet,

Seems odd that the software provider is blaming Apple for this issue as my Unibet Poker client was working after upgrading to Mojave.  It broke on Wednesday 26th of Sept when the Unibet client prompted to install an update.

Apple made Mojave available as a public beta in June, hence it seems quite poor that the development/release team weren't testing against it during this time. 

As mentioned by others, the web client isn't effective for multitabling and uses an excessive amount of CPU vs the native client.

I really like the UI of the Unibet software and I prefer it to other sites. I'm just a bit dissapointed that there hasn't been a swifter response to this issue Dissatisfied

Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @RubberBanditHrs,

I wish I could you a better solution for now but I can't.

If you really want to play on desktop, the only at the moment would be to downgrade from Mojave, you can find info on here.

The devs are working on getting it fixed and I will let you know once there is any progress.

We are really sorry about the long duration of that issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
RubberBanditHrs Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Patric-Unibet,

Appreciate your assistance and accept that your hands are tied on this matter, thanks for trying Thumbs Up

Hopefully the development team will put a better process in place to stop this from happening again in future.

Unibet Poker Expert

Hey all,

the issue has now been fixed, there will be a forced update for all OSX players.

If you still come across any issues, please let me know.

Apologies for the long waiting time to get this fixed, was quite a tricky one.

Thanks for bearing with us

RubberBanditHrs Rank 10
Rank 10

Great news, thanks for your help in getting this resolved @Patric-Unibet.

For anyone still having issues, I had to re-install the client from Unibet.com to get it working.

Evilsm1le Rank 7
Rank 7