cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZuDwa Rank 10
Rank 10
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

You on 7 or 8 @triceraatopp? Thought I saw 7 posts but if my counting is anything like my poker I'm probably wrong. @ZuDwa is on a roll and will probably post another in a bit from a tournament I just despicably bubbled from despicable luck. Good luck today all.

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@MetalWolf 7 mtts but 8 points for me, Milky way was a 2 pointer Smile 

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Same goes for @Neumanriel who have a 2 pointer from Gargle Blaster Smile

Im very impressed with the amount of results produced here in only 2 days! But its anyone game and as we seen from @avokado, 6 points can be made in a single day so new constesters should not hesitate to jump in the action Very Happy

Good luck today and may best woman win Wink

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Sorry yes you are right and I can't count Tongue Hope I didn't offend and that was an excellent result congratz! 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I'm really impressed with all these finishes from you regular mtt guys n gals but I'll stick to the cash tables for the time being, the competition is way too hot for me. Good luck all, very exciting race so far and much more to come.SmileThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@MetalWolf Thank man Very Happy and nonono ofc Im not offended, Im just sharing my own little lb list bcs I think its of interest for everybody but Im very happy if everybody helps out and double check and correct mistakes! 

Jeppe or the other unibet guys will ofc count and check everything themselfes so a mistake in my list will not impact the results in any way but its nice if we can keep it accurate for our own sake Smile

GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-02 um 18.53.11.png

Sorry @GotWhatItTakes it must reach the requrements of 1-24.99Eur and 40+ players Sad

For 25eur+ its 30+ players

0 Likes