@Play_Analyst wrote:

@triceraatoppyes, I had brain fade lol.

The clue is in the title I suppose .... Podium Hunters lol

No worries that happens to us all Smile

Community Manager
Community Manager

@XY wrote:

@ibrul wrote:

the points distribution seems a little bit unbalanced - by being top 3 in 100€ nova with 200+ players u just get one point more than by being top 3 in 1€ multiverse with 40-50 players

I see what you are aiming for,but don't think it would much bothers you when you receive €1000+ for third place. Wink
Also,that one,or similar "main events",runs only on Sundays...

What I would like to see @Jeppe-Unibet is different points system.Think that 1.1 for third,1.2 for second and 1.3 for first would give more credits to those who win the tournamet/s.
This way you could also avoid ties at the end.

@XY @ibrul We can talk about it for the next Podium event, but this was a build up from the FT Hunter challenge we ran a few times last year during the UOS. The aim then was to make a final table, but since we're running this throughout the month for tournaments that are quite a bit smaller in size, we made it top 3 counting instead.
And that's the premise of this promotion, just a simple top 3 finish and not calculated points - the alternative to this is the UOS, which is covered quite extensively by Leo through leaderboards for each level and one that combines them all.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10
comanimal Rank 13
Rank 13

@MaecTpo Didn't the €10 Space Bounty run last night? The promotion started today at 12 PM man.

0 Likes
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10

@comanimal 

1. Post either a screenshot of you as one the three players on a final table, or the lobby result - here in the thread within 24 hours of the tournament ending.
  2. not palying this weekend,so gave it a try, one step clouser to a rank 12,i hopeVery Happy
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet For example :

Tournament with 5€ buyin, 23 entries, 11rebuys, 15 addons. TOP3 counts for leaderboard, yes ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaecTpo I'm happy that you got a nice result last night, but I have to not count it as only tournaments that started today after 12PM counts. I'm sorry that I didn't make that perfectly clear in the promotion description, but it was my intention with the start today Disappointed

@Ja-z-Polszy I count 49 total entries, so that one definitely counts Smile

Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

I think looking at it, that it is set up pretty well at this point. Much simplified from the initial post in December with many different scores for different sorts of MTT's both live and online.

The way it is now it's simple, which is great since it's easy to understand for the players, just have to know how many entrants are needed to qualify and if you get 1 or 2 points depending on the buyin level. As well as for the Unibet staff that have to actually validate all our podium finishes and keep track on the leaderboard.

I'm also a fan of it just being podium finishes, and just being done once you get there so you can just focus on the money up top and enjoy your point(s).

Maybe after the initial edition of this promotion some ideas for small changes could come up to make it better, but I really like how it looks at this time.

0 Likes
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

Could have a "golden podium" race for tiebreakers like they used to do in football, first person to reach a podium breaks the tie! 
(Set it to start at a later date so both players are aware etc and the leaderboard is fully complete, might not be the easiest solution to work out, but it could be fun)

0 Likes