Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@triceraatopp I was pretty impressed with your results so far, but to know you play on a lap top and watch twitch as well, what can I say?

The Empress is on her way

bow down madam satan GIF by Tiffany

Laugh

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl 

I didnt know playing on a laptop was so outrageous but you are the third person telling me now Rofl I start thinking that I probably should invest in a pc pretty soon :P

Ja-z-Polszy Rank 14
Rank 14
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@triceraatopp  , @GR1ZZL3R  I play  on a laptop too (connected to 24' display 1920 x 1080 - 4 ,6, 9 tables fit nicely).

triceraatopp Rank 16
Rank 16

GG today everybody! Nice to see new people posting scores aswell Very Happy

Its still plenty of opportunities for everybody to join in, dont feel disincurage just becouse some of us have 5+ points, its only been 3 days so there is all the time to catch up Very Happy 

Yes it is a competition, but more then that its a fun community activity so the more the marrier Hearts

Good night and Good luck if somebody still playing !

Screenshot_142.png

Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12

Have fun this month, I have too much to do. I'll be around when my studies / live tournaments won't be stopping me from grinding to get that UO package Wink Probably around July if weather is nasty Very Happy

0 Likes
OmNomNom Rank 10
Rank 10

I played maybe 30 tourneys at the weekend and not a single podium Laugh If you let me use hexapros to this i think i still can't make it... Geek

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Wish I had a pc too to be fair. I use a laptop and sometimes hook up to dual screen the tv but otherwise just happy 4 tabling. Good luck today guys.